Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Are the Jazz ok in the brain?

I understand the jizz not wanting to lose Williams for no assets in return, but they just gave up a star for a pg already on his way out, an unproven rookie, and some draft picks. The man is a flatout stud and they certainly could have received more in return. They lose a hall of fame coach and now a franchise player. I know they have some good pieces...but what is going through their minds? They unloaded him much too early. Bunch of noobs running that organization. Theyre going down in flames.

it was a bad trade for the jazz imo

True, they definitely could've gotten more. But atleast they're getting two lottery picks I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Knicks View Post
    As far as talent goes, without a doubt Melo is the best player the knicks have ever had. I think Melo is the best player in the league right now so i think after he wins us a ring this year he would have to be considered the best knick ever. Melo will become the new Jordan of the league we are so lucky to have him!!!

The Nuggets were asking for too much for Melo and the jizz were asking for too little for a player of equal value in Williams....BTW anyone know how good the picks are?

stupid thread, not a bad trade at all

The reason they got so little in return is because of the extension. He could be back on the Jazz in two years (although unlikely).
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

Any time your team trades away a superstar, it's a bad trade. The only way to win in this league is to stockpile as many superstars as possible. The Jazz had 1, they now have 0.

I thought it was a great return for DWill. He's an incredible talent, but just over a year of his services for a big man with incredible potential drafted Top 5 this year (Favors), two other lottery picks and Devin Harris is an exceptional return. They wait to deal him, he loses value. It was a safe move by an organization that tends to be conservative with their personel.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucsfan View Post
    stupid thread, not a bad trade at all
    They traded a STAR for Harris and Favors....not too many elite players in the league and when u have one, you just dont let him go that easy. Your selling your him short.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    I thought it was a great return for DWill. He's an incredible talent, but just over a year of his services for a big man with incredible potential drafted Top 5 this year (Favors), two other lottery picks and Devin Harris is an exceptional return. They wait to deal him, he loses value. It was a safe move by an organization that tends to be conservative with their personel.
    I can understand this...they are definitely known for this.

Has any team ever self- destructed as quickly as Utah has.

Damn...

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

Manonfire are you okay in the brain? Did you want Utah to follow in the path of Denver and Cleveland? Come on man, this was a great move for them! It's one of the smallest markets in the league, the guy did not want to be there, he ran one of the greatest coaches of all time out of town, and he'd lost the trust of his team mates. Now, yes, they may suck this year but watch out... with NJ's and GS's number 1 picks next year, with potential like Favors, with bright young rookies like Hayward and Evans, and with serious money coming off the books (see AK47) this is a move for the future.

And by the way... I doubt they are even close to being done with trades...

The Jizz? Really bro?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssmush View Post
    no offense but the Spurs are freakin' communists bro. They should get with Stern's capitalist agenda like NOW

I actually liked this trade. They get the Nets first rounder, which will most likely be a top 5.

"Jizz"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast