Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Batum denies saying Derrick Rose can't play defense.

A lot of people ask me, 'Kenny Powers, you're a giant superstar. You can get any woman. Have you ever paid for sex?' And the answer is yes, I have. Several times, in fact. And it's actually kinda cool. You can negotiate practically anything and sometimes, even just kind of do stuff in the moment that you never agreed to pay for and it goes by without much argument.

Its own thread...really?
    żuʍop ǝpısdn ʇsod noʎ uɐɔ ʇnq 'sǝʎ

look down like 4 or 5 spots. the eyes on this guy, amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

In other news, Derrick Rose just took a ****, make a thread about that

He better get on his knees and clear that up!!! He knows better... And if he did say it, nice to see him backpedal and show respect, admiration and fear for Rose. That little *****.

lol. Rose seems real popular on this forum, and not just Bulls fans like to talk about him, apparently.

And this warrants it's own thread, why??

Its not a big deal, but multiple people reported that he said it.

Quote Originally Posted by RZZZA View Post
    lol. Rose seems real popular on this forum, and not just Bulls fans like to talk about him, apparently.
    that's how it's always been in the NBA forum.

Only on PSD can a great young player be unanimously hated despite constantly remaining humble.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Only on PSD can a great young player be unanimously hated despite constantly remaining humble.
    hahaha. That's why this site is a disease.

Why is he denying something he said? You shouldn't be afraid for trash talking another player, especially when you tell the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by dtmagnet View Post
    Why is he denying something he said? You shouldn't be afraid for trash talking another player, especially when you tell the truth.
    Probably because he has to deal with Bulls psychos on Twitter.

Don't really see what the problem is. Rose can't play defense and Andre Miller proved it by lighting him up
    Dwight Howard is a Top 5 Center of All-Time, no one in this league can touch him.

The Orlando Magic are a dominant contender and are a better franchise than I ever thought possible.

Raph12 is always right.

Quote Originally Posted by dtmagnet View Post
    if he is backtracking its because people completely take the quote out of context, as evident by the Bulls fans on here. Unfortunately you have to take a statement and dumb it down so that people don't blow up about it.

In this case, its easiest to dumb it down by saying he was misquoted.

What does Rose have to say about this? I doubt much of anything...which is what Bulls fans should be doing too since its making something out of nothing.
    żuʍop ǝpısdn ʇsod noʎ uɐɔ ʇnq 'sǝʎ

Quote Originally Posted by redsox0717 View Post
    in other news, derrick rose just took a ****, make a thread about that
    lmao

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast