Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    44,110

    Will Griffin get the Noob Mj Treatment this allstar?

    Media is all over him, flashing dunks highlights everyday.
    Most hype since Lebron.

    I remeber Young and Cocky Jordan being selected for the asg and the consolidated stars Specially Thomas and Bird Denying to pass the ball to him the whole game.
    He adressed it in his infamous HOF speech.

    Do you envision West Veterans giving the humbling treatment to him?
    ]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,092
    Imo he will get a lot of touches in that game, he is young PF and prolly will get the most minutes and shots of other PF's.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    24,003
    U mad?

    have you seen him play, hes not only a dunker...


    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    My Happy Place
    Posts
    12,134
    Griffen=future GPFOAT


    "He ain't even stretch doe!" - D'Angelo Russell


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    44,110
    Quote Originally Posted by JNA17 View Post
    Griffen=future GPFOAT
    Duncan is a tough Mountain to surpass.
    ]

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    29,977
    He will be the ASG MVP.


    Free As Seagull.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    44,110
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post
    U mad?

    have you seen him play, hes not only a dunker...
    Love or Aldrige were more deserving, specially because they have played some full season before .
    Griffin has not even met rookie wall yet.

    Im not a fan of rookies making Asg. I mean Jordan didnt get in his first season go figure.
    ]

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,967
    What the hell is 'noob MJ treatment'

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    66,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Media is all over him, flashing dunks highlights everyday.
    Most hype since Lebron.

    I remeber Young and Cocky Jordan being selected for the asg and the consolidated stars Specially Thomas and Bird Denying to pass the ball to him the whole game.
    He adressed it in his infamous HOF speech.

    Do you envision West Veterans giving the humbling treatment to him?
    MJ wasn't the only player to start in the allstar game. Hell Isiah Thomas a few years earlier as a rookie started and no one treated him badly.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    14,815
    I don't think so... Larry Bird was kind of a jerk.

    The only jerk in this all star game is Kevin Garnett. Can you think of another one?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    35,376
    Quote Originally Posted by RZZZA View Post
    I don't think so... Larry Bird was kind of a jerk.

    The only jerk in this all star game is Kevin Garnett. Can you think of another one?
    Don't forget Isiah.

    Ya, I don't expect them to freeze Griffin.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,442
    I doubt it. It's hard to fathom today's player caring that much about a meaningless game or being as jealous of Griffin as Thomas was of Jordan.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Love or Aldrige were more deserving, specially because they have played some full season before .
    Griffin has not even met rookie wall yet.

    Im not a fan of rookies making Asg. I mean Jordan didnt get in his first season go figure.
    jordan was in all star in his rookie year. he scored only 7 points due to the freeze out. then he scored 45 pts against the pistons right after the asg.



  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    24,003
    Quote Originally Posted by RZZZA View Post
    I don't think so... Larry Bird was kind of a jerk.

    The only jerk in this all star game is Kevin Garnett. Can you think of another one?
    leBron


    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    14,815
    ehh...I don't think Lebron is the type of jerk to punk someone on the court maliciously like that. His jerkiness doesn't come from a malicious place, more of an ignorance/idiocy place.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •