Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is Chris Paul.......?

I was just watching the hornets/thunder game and i came to the conclusion that Chris Paul may be the most non -aggressive superstar in the nba SCORING wise. I know pg's are suppose to pass and all that. But his team needs his scoring i think. So i just wanted to get your guys opinion on this.

2. 02-03-2011, 01:11 AM
    Reason
    Off topic.

hes the best pg in the NBA and is great leader. He impacts the game with or without scoring. He looks to make his teamates better before himself. To me, I couldn't ask anything more from my PG.
    Deal with it

I noticed this too. I think he should be more aggressive when it's clutch time. They give David West so much touches...Paul needs to score more IMO.
    Last edited by kingbrentg; 02-03-2011 at 06:41 AM. Reason: unnecessary

is the best PG in the league.

He has by far the biggest impact on his team over any of the other PGs.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

Chris Paul is a mold of the pass first, score second pg, he shows the ability to score when there are no available passes. You can't tell Chris to score its just not what he has been asked to do his whole life. Why would you want to put a superstar in an uncomfortable situation? That would only lead either a regression in his overall skill, or kill the team.

Paul is the best PG in the game, but everyone has their faults. I wish Chris would be more aggressive scoring wise at times, but he still produces numbers that are the definition of great PG

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

i still think deron williams is the best but paul does have a crappy supporting cast so i can see why but he needs to TAKE OVER sometimes

He's has an ankle injury right now, that could explain any lack of aggresive...ness right now. In the past he's never been afraid to take it to the basket when his team needs it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssmush View Post
    no offense but the Spurs are freakin' communists bro. They should get with Stern's capitalist agenda like NOW

10. 02-03-2011, 01:26 AM
    Reason
    Off topic.

I remember when the nuggets beat the hornets in the playoffs. that was an aggressive paul, although they lost he was attacking the basket. hes not like he used to be no matter what anyone says. I hope he can return to his old self..

12. 02-03-2011, 01:35 AM
    Reason
    Off topic.

steve nash isnt very aggressive and he was the best point guard for a few years.
    \_(ツ)_/

deron william is the best

I prefer Deron.

But Paul still is exactly doing what a star pg has to do.
    Score nicely and try to look to get the best pass always before shooting thus making their teamates look better and helping the TEAM to win.

People has just lost sight on how the game is suppposed to be played because all the ballhog Mj wanabees that have been considered stars lately ( Magic, or Bird even if the second was not a pg , KNEW how important was to have everyone involved and bout not needing to be the hero 24/7 or take all the shots in the last 5 minutes).
    ]

Sometimes he just needs to take over offensively in crunch time for his team, other than that he is arguably top pg in the league

Quote Originally Posted by 210Don View Post
    steve nash isnt very aggressive and he was the best point guard for a few years.
    +1

Paul needs more offensive options. David West is good, but other than that all they have is an inconsistent group of off guards & wings who all shoot 41% or less (Bellinelli, Ariza, Thornton, Jack).

Chris Paul is doing all the right things to help the team win. Management needs to get him some more help.

Quote Originally Posted by BallIsAll View Post
    I remember when the nuggets beat the hornets in the playoffs. that was an aggressive paul, although they lost he was attacking the basket. hes not like he used to be no matter what anyone says. I hope he can return to his old self..
    That series was the first time I saw him flop. He flopped quite a bit, I lost a lot of respect for him.

I agree with the guy that said D Will, but I wouldn't put too much of an argument with Paul.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast