Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Most important position in basketball to build a team around?

What in your opinion is the most important position on the court to build a team around?
    [SIGPIC]

In today's NBA

1. I think a star wing player (Kobe, Wade, LeBron, Jordan) is the most important in today's game.
    2. A big man (Shaq, Duncan, KG)
    3. A passing PG...it seems that a star PG is not the key to success. Just look at the last 20 NBA champions...only Isiah and Rondo I'd say were elite pass-first PGs.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    In today's NBA

1. I think a star wing player (Kobe, Wade, LeBron, Jordan) is the most important in today's game.
    3. A passing PG...it seems that a star PG is not the key to success. Just look at the last 20 NBA champions...only Isiah and Rondo I'd say were elite pass-first PGs.
    This.

In today's NBA

This

The Three-Headed Monster, Owner/CEO/GM.
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

In today's NBA

This
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

1. Amazing wing player
    2. Great C or PF(capable of both positions aka Tim Duncan types are best)
    3. Pass first PG
    4. Bench
    5. Irrelevant

In today's NBA

One post basically summing up the perfect answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Knicks View Post
    As far as talent goes, without a doubt Melo is the best player the knicks have ever had. I think Melo is the best player in the league right now so i think after he wins us a ring this year he would have to be considered the best knick ever. Melo will become the new Jordan of the league we are so lucky to have him!!!

If the player is a truly great player with HOF potential, position doesn't matter.

I think a SG or SF a C and a good PG are all needed to win a championship. Unless you have a Kobe/Dwade/Lebron on your team then you can just get them a good #2 option with a bench and have a good chance of competing for a championship.

A big man is the most important ..u can't win a title without One these days
    Last teams to win had
    Gasol
    Duncan
    Shaq
    KG
    Rasheed Wallace

A slasher SG or SF star is nice but every title team has a big