Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
    I know Vivek has received a lot of heat from fans for bad decisions. For practically everything: Coaches, trades, drafting, front office.

No doubt he deserves some grief for these things.

However I keep coming back to this one point; without Vivek they would be the Seattle Kings. So say what you will about him destroying our team. But remember it's still our team because of him.
    I'm not as think as you bad off I am...
    I have a split personality, and so do I.

Two things one we all know this and we are grateful for him helping keep the team but his decision making has been really bad and we all will call him on this and two why is 2shady banned i was not here for him getting banned?

I have no idea, I asked this question before, but no one answered.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
    Two things one we all know this and we are grateful for him helping keep the team but his decision making has been really bad and we all will call him on this and two why is 2shady banned i was not here for him getting banned?
    Dark cloud. We were able to pick up a first rounder for him, although two days ago we had a better trade.

Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    dark cloud. We were able to pick up a first rounder for him, although two days ago we had a better trade.
    lmao!

Excited for the season, young talent, great vets. Thinking Fox will be a stud.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Let's get this place going! Lots of Kings fans out there where they at?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

It should pick up when training camp starts. We're just in a dead period.

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

A little off topic thing did you hear about the AAU brawl players attacked a ref in the tournament when they were down by double digits and the ref called a tech on one of the players I've been reading up with it and this coach has had attitude issues before so when he said the ref started the fight and attacked the kids first I highly doubt it and the videos all show the kids pushing and punching the ref before the ref even tried to throw a punch but man a lot of those kids won't be able to join a college program now because this is what teams try to avoid

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627