Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

The Chicago Bulls.

Don't look now but the Bulls have the fourth best record in the league despite having the most injury riddled roster in the league all season. The Bulls have been the most consistent defensive team in the league and the third best coach (Phil and Popovich). What's most surprising is how underrated the Bulls are, when I made a thread for the top 5 title contenders, rarely did anyone (including Bulls fans) name the Bulls. I was criticized for putting them in top 5. I am not a Bulls fan, I despise that team but I can confidently say they are one of the best teams in the NBA, and other teams better start preparing for that team. Can any team beat them in a 7 game series? maybe the Heat, I just cant see any other team doing it.

Your thoughts..........
    Last edited by dnewguy; 01-29-2011 at 04:26 PM.

-Celtics had the most players out to injury
    -Third best coach!? How about Sloan and Doc?
    -can any team beat them in a series?! lmao
    - they won't get past the 2nd round this year quote me on it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe Bryant
    "You don't want Rondo? Send him my way," Kobe declared. "I love everything about him. Everything. I love his attitude, I love his chippiness, his edge, his intellect, his know-it-allness. All of it. That's what makes championship players.

celtics heat magic can beat them but if the bulls beat them i wouldnt look at it as a upset...
    what i do wanna so though is drose in the playoffs and lead his team past a great team like celtics or magic.
    \_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by Hustlenomics View Post
    I'll take the Bulls Coach over those two, that coach could make adjustment within games. It takes most Coaches 2 to 3 games to make the proper adjustment.

agreed with everything except the quote me on it part. i dont think they will make it out of the 2nd round but it is very possible
    YES. WE. DID.

Quote Originally Posted by dnewguy View Post
    Don't look now but the Bulls have the fourth best record in the league despite having the most injury riddled roster in the league all season. The Bulls have been the most consistent defensive team in the league and the third best coach (Phil and Popovich). What's most surprising is how underrated the Bulls are, when I asked the top 5 title contenders, rarely did anyone (including Bulls fans) named the Bulls. I was criticized them for putting them in top 5. I am not a Bulls fan, I despise that team but I can confidently say they are one of the best teams in the NBA, and other teams better start preparing for the. Can any team beat them in a 7 game series? maybe the Heat, I just cant see any other team doing it.

Your thoughts..........
    Yes. The Lakers, Celtics, Heat, Spurs, and Magic

2nd round exit is a success for this team and a start.

A 1st round match up vs the Knicks would be very intriguing though.

Don't look now but the Bulls have the fourth best record in the league
    when am I allowed to look?

Celtics and the Heat can/will beat them in a seven game series that's a guarantee. When the Heat didn't have Lebron for the whole game and Bosh for the 4th quater the Bulls(without Noah) barely won and the Celtics can totally beat their ***

And that's only in the East

Quote Originally Posted by godolphins View Post
    Celtics and the Heat can/will beat them in a seven game series that's a guarantee. When the Heat didn't have Lebron for the whole game and Bosh for the 4th quater the Bulls(without Noah) barely won and the Celtics can totally beat their ***

And that's only in the East
    Honestly, I think the Bulls will have a easier time against the Celtics than the Heat. They have Noah to bother their bigs and their wings are just too good for the Celtics. Rondo is good but Rose is the best pg in the league.

Honestly, I think the Bulls will have a easier time against the Celtics than the Heat. They have Noah to bother their bigs and their wings are just too good for the Celtics. Rondo is good but Rose is the best pg in the league.
    lmaooo Bulls won't have it easy against the Celtics at all and Noah is not stopping all of Celtics bigs
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe Bryant
    "You don't want Rondo? Send him my way," Kobe declared. "I love everything about him. Everything. I love his attitude, I love his chippiness, his edge, his intellect, his know-it-allness. All of it. That's what makes championship players.

eh it still to early to tell believe it or not.

there a stellar home team but no so much on the road... not a good thing when it comes to playoff time

i think judgement should come after their 5 game west trip where they go against teams that match up well with them

lmaooo Bulls won't have it easy against the Celtics at all and Noah is not stopping all of Celtics bigs
    he said easier

More angry heat fans in here then bulls fan lolwut

15. 01-29-2011, 04:23 PM
    Reason
    JB you know better.

umm Chris Paul says HI
    FIGHT OWENS FIGHT
    POWER. BOMB. EVERYBODY.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast