Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

If playoffs started tommorow, Who will win?

Based off how good both teams are playing right now, who will HEAT OR MAGICS...

The Heatles in 5

Magic in 7 vs Heat

Boston in 6 vs Magic

Boston in 5 against Lakers

This is based on how well I think the teams are now and if the playoffs started NOW.

the heats

I feel the heat will easily beat the magics in probably 5. Not because im a heat fan but the magic have no bigs besides Dwight...if they dont make a trade for a big man its going to show in the playoffs imo

Quote Originally Posted by dacreator101 View Post
    I feel the heat will easily beat the magics in probably 5. Not because im a heat fan but the magic have no bigs besides Dwight...if they dont make a trade for a big man its going to show in the playoffs imo
    Lol dude you're asking for hate. Don't ever bring up a teams lack of a big man.

Dwight could rape the Heat but the Heat have too much firepower to storm back at them with. Heat would realistically win in a series in 6 or 7 games, but to say in 5 doesn't give enough credit to the Magic.
    A message to Lebron haters

Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24
    I wasted too much of my time rooting against other superstars, and started the LeBron era hating him too. I'm glad I got over this, because I think he is unlike anything the game has ever seen...and to be robbed of enjoying that because I hate his greatness would be awful.

This guy has bandwagon written all over him

the heat probably would since the magic haven't fully integrated their new parts

The playoffs don't start now so who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox0717 View Post
    this guy has bandwagon written all over him
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by THINKBLUE15 View Post
    The playoffs don't start now so who cares.
    Agreed.

A lot of things can happen between then and now including injury.

12. 01-05-2011, 08:22 PM
    Reason
    Baiting - Responses to baiting

you guys act like Dwight carrys team...yea he gets great rebounds...and plays great defence but his offence still needs a little boost...its obviously he is better then any of our big man..but thing is heat have multiple(3 in particular centers we can throw at him)..And who's going to step up besides D12? turkish? lol..naw

14. 01-05-2011, 08:46 PM
    Reason
    Baiting - Responses to baiting

This is going to turn into a "bash the heat" thread. Playoffs aren't anywhere near anyway. This will be closed soon. 3....2.....1

lol i just wanted people opionion since espn is trying to blow it up who's a better team...thats all..

lol i just wanted people opionion since espn is trying to blow it up who's a better team...thats all..
    I'll answer anyway. Even when Orlando gets it's players fully integrated, Heat win in 6 games. Orlando has no backup center, and their perimeter D is laughable.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast