http://www.basketball-reference.com/...304240LAL.html

Just uploaded to my Channel enjoy

His Pg skills always amaze me

Really wish he had started off with as much talent as Duncan did

Upload his series vs Spurs

Quote Originally Posted by Purch View Post
    His Pg skills always amaze me
    yeah its amazing.

im not trying to bash bosh here but i cant believe bosh was compared to this guy...they werent even similar physically.

I don't think we're ever gonna see the next Barkley or Garnett. They were to unique as player

he was so great. The supporting cast was so ****. trenton Hassel, Ervin johnson lol. cassell and sprewell were past their prime.

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    He was such a beast in his prime. Its too bad they couldn't get enough talent around him to win in Minny. Woulda been great to see KG retire a T'Wolve

Yea CHRONZ i bet with some more ''talent' it would have helped him, i went hard on KG/AI for yrs cuz they were my top 2 of 3 fav players during they MINNY/PHILLY days and i know wat happens when quality talent is put around 'STAR' talent...so now when we discuss how not having more talent for AI would help ya foots in ya mouth but now ya wanna bring up having KG with more talent, of course any SUPERSTAR would be helpful with more talent, i dont care if im off topic i just find it funny how ya acknowledge KG not having Duncan talent around him

KG can be an arrogant mother****** but he was one hell of a player...

Quote Originally Posted by 3RDASYSTEM View Post
    Yea CHRONZ i bet with some more ''talent' it would have helped him, i went hard on KG/AI for yrs cuz they were my top 2 of 3 fav players during they MINNY/PHILLY days and i know wat happens when quality talent is put around 'STAR' talent...so now when we discuss how not having more talent for AI would help ya foots in ya mouth but now ya wanna bring up having KG with more talent, of course any SUPERSTAR would be helpful with more talent, i dont care if im off topic i just find it funny how ya acknowledge KG not having Duncan talent around him
    look bud, i'm gonna try and spare you a verbal lashing from chronz because he will be far more blunt than i.

to put it simply, there are a lot of things to suggest that kg might have been the most dominant individual two-way player of his generation. despite the common perception of both players, AI doesn't hold a candle to KG. it's not eve close, really.

but, back to the thread, this is awesome. look at how bad his team is, and this was his "best" lineup as a timberwolf. ervin johnson? hassel (who was a very good wing defender for them,in all seriousness) starting? i think they had kandi man and the immortal troy hudson coming up the bench. and this team almost beat the lakers.

i know whats done is done, but i will always maintain that kg is every bit the player that duncan is and their biggest difference was circumstance. duncan worked into probably the best run organization in the league, while kg was dumped into a small market expansion team.

"brad miller trying to dance with kevin garnett...and that's tough cause when kevin kicks up his heels, baby, it's hard to dance the same watoosie down low." HA!
    Last edited by thekmp211; 01-02-2011 at 01:19 PM.

Why was KG taking so many jumpshots against Robert Horry?
    Dwight Howard is a Top 5 Center of All-Time, no one in this league can touch him.

The Orlando Magic are a dominant contender and are a better franchise than I ever thought possible.

Raph12 is always right.

Quote Originally Posted by 3RDASYSTEM View Post
    please don't compare AI and Garnett, they aren't even in the same realm.

As a die hard Wolves fan, part of me misses KG. Our management (with the help of KG btw thru his useless loyalties) never gave him the talent he needed. But it was awesome watching him. I always felt he was arguably the best overall player in the NBA for a number of years. If he could have simply added that killer instinct in closing minutes with consistency, he would have been the best player of this generation. I was happy for him when he finally won a title, but I am no longer a fan of his really

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

It's comical how everyone thinks KG went through some immense personality change when he went to Boston. "I respected KG when he was in Minnesota, now that he's on Boston he's a dick!!" Wrooong. He has always had this intense personality, like it or not. People hate the jersey he wears, and now that he's in Boston he is a dick even though he was the same in Minny.

And I love watching old KG tape. Undoubetbly one of the best players of this generation. And it's amazing what he can still do at his current age with all the wear from so many years in the NBA. The most notable difference in his game now is his general atrophy of post moves and loss of some explosiveness, but he still has the same defensive intensity and is still one of the best players in the NBA. When KG is out, like he is now, the Celtics are a completely different team.
    Last edited by redsox0717; 01-02-2011 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox0717 View Post
    It's comical how everyone thinks KG went through some immense personality change when he went to Boston. "I respected KG when he was in Minnesota, now that he's on Boston he's a dick!!" Wrooong. He has always had this intense personality, like it or not. People hate the jersey he wears, and now that he's in Boston he is a dick even though he was the same in Minny.

And I love watching old KG tape. Undoubetbly one of the best players on this generation. And it's amazing what he can still do at his current age with all the wear from so many years in the NBA. The most notable difference in his game now is his general atrophy of post moves and loss of some explosiveness, but he still has the same defensive intensity and is still one of the best players in the NBA. When KG is out, like he is now, the Celtics are a completely different team.
    you are right to a degree. But he didn't do the arrogant baiting he does now in Minny. But he for sure was always the most intense person on the floor and was very vocal

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

The only KG game videos there are on youtube are Game 7 vs the kings and KG's career high.

And now these two I added.

Now I'm looking for game 2 vs Denver and Game 6 vs Detroit

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast