1 33.33%

Week 17: Chargers at Broncos

SAN DIEGO CHARGERS
    vs.
    DENVER BRONCOS

QB.........RB...........WR...........DEF

January 2nd
    4:15 PM EST

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Look for the youngsters to get a lot of playing time as a preview for next year. We need to figure out now who will make the team and who will be cut. I don't expect Sproles to get much time and Mathews to play nearly every down. Also, our young safeties will get some reps too.

This will look more like a preseason game, but we'll still play hard to put away are archrival the Broncons.

This is the first game we played where we have no shot at the playoffs in what.. 5 years? This sucks..

With that said, I just want to knock around Tebow a bit and see some young players prove they deserve to be here.

Here's to 2011

better luck next year. atleast mathews showed up today. his berney dance was cool too.

Quote Originally Posted by kylem4711 View Post
    better luck next year. atleast mathews showed up today. his berney dance was cool too.
    Mathews finally showed up because Turner gave him the ball more than 11 times. He averaged about 4.5 yards a carry for the season if memory serves.