Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    Oh man that's right, I was wondering what excuse Bulls fans were going to use if (when)they lose to the Knicks tomorrow. Their 4th option is missing, got it.
    So much things wrong with this post, i'll just quote again so more people can see it.

Knicks are looking good at home to me. Lakers will show the Heat how a team plays..

Knicks
    Magic
    Lakers
    Thunder
    Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by el_primo_nano View Post
    Knicks are looking good at home to me. Lakers will show the Heat how a team plays..
    Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that 22-9 and the 2nd seed in the East was bad. Especially when you consider that this team is brand new, and 90% of the losses came in the first weeks of the season. Ya, the Heat isn't a "Team". They're terrible. They probably should just forfeit the game, since they're so terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by ATX View Post
    Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that 22-9 and the 2nd seed in the East was bad. Especially when you consider that this team is brand new, and 90% of the losses came in the first weeks of the season. Ya, the Heat isn't a "Team". They're terrible. They probably should just forfeit the game, since they're so terrible.
    He never said they weren't a team he just said that the lakers will show Miami how team ball is played!

Quote Originally Posted by ATX View Post
    Considering Heat fans were talking about breaking the Bulls record of 72-10 before they even played a game together and Lebron talking about winning 7 championships, yes, 22-9 with losses to some pretty crap teams as well as a losing record against winning teams is underachieving

that lakers and heat game could turn out to be one of the games of the year

Chicago
    Boston
    LA
    Thunder
    Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by kobe24>lebron23 View Post
    He never said they weren't a team he just said that the lakers will show Miami how team ball is played!
    He meant it as a knock on Miami in saying that they don't know how to play as a team. That's the most ignorant and foolish thing I've ever heard. I hope he didn't mean it that way, for it won't look good on him. I say that with the upmost respect.

Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    Oh man that's right, I was wondering what excuse Bulls fans were going to use if (when)they lose to the Knicks tomorrow. Their 4th option is missing, got it.
    Really? Joakim is arguably the heart and soul of the damn team and a top 5 rebounder in the league. Nevertheless, Bulls take this one. No way the Knicks have another lucky 3 point shooting day.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Considering Heat fans were talking about breaking the Bulls record of 72-10 before they even played a game together and Lebron talking about winning 7 championships, yes, 22-9 with losses to some pretty crap teams as well as a losing record against winning teams is underachieving
    So your saying there's a chance! j/k I never said Miami would break the Bulls record. Especually not in their first year together. They will need to add pieces through the cap exceptions. They desperatley need a Center, and I assume they address that this next offseason. They can go for 60+ wins with little doubt in my mind. I thought this team could be a 60 game winner this year, and they very well may. All I'm saing, is all teams take time to gel, especially when your talking about three guys coming together that are all used to be the go to guy. They have made considerable progress, and have played amazing defense. Most of the losses came at the beginning of the season. They have been playing much better and things are starting to come together. Whatever though, I'm so used to all the negativity, and it's pointless arguing Heat basketball with people who only strive to see them fail.

Chicago Bulls vs New York Knicks
    Boston Celtics vs Orlando Magic
    Miami Heat vs Los Angeles Lakers
    Denver Nuggets vs Oklahoma City Thunder
    Portland Blazers vs Golden State Warriors

i want la to win,

and orlando

Quote Originally Posted by adidas2307 View Post
    Really? Joakim is arguably the heart and soul of the damn team and a top 5 rebounder in the league. .
    And....what is the really directed towards? The fact that I said he was a 4th option . Rose, Boozer, Deng, Noah. Am I wrong? Maybe replace Deng with Noah, 3rd option?

Nevertheless, Bulls take this one. No way the Knicks have another lucky 3 point shooting day
    Lucky days don't happen, if the Knicks hit all of their shots from 3/4 court than that would be luck (luck is something you can't control), but whatever excuse helps you sleep at night.

Heat and Knicks victories is all I care about tomorrow.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast