Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Are the Lakers in trouble ?

The Lakers have Kobe and Pau both everyone else seems not to be helping ... Odom is having good games but is very unreliable and streaky... Other than that fisher is old and gets torn up by younger quicker guys artest is no were to be found and bynum is hurt every time he jumps... I think that the Lakers should make a move if they could trade bynumand artest for nene and anthony I would jump up and down!!!! or maybe just get another wing player instead of artest I know artest really helped us in the finals last year but we cant wait he has to start getting productive if we could get anthony and nene
    fisher/blake
    bryant/brownm
    anthony/barnes/walton/ebanks
    odom/joe smith/caracter
    gasol/nene/ratliff/caracter
    We would be loaded its just that bynum could be awesome but wtf are we going to do just wait until he has to trade value ? some one give me some thought lakers are going negative ...

so much wrong with this thread

what makes u think denver will want bynum and artest when they have an even more better offer from new jersey?
    Peyton Manning 4 time MVP (2003, 2004, 2008, 2009)the most in NFL history...
    Tim Duncan 2 time MVP (2002, 2003)
    Disappointed Cav fan

Lakers will be fine

Lakers will be fine and they will be playing on an entire different level come playoff time

They are fine. Bringing in more and more stars isn't always the way to fix minor problems.
    And no way would Denver trade Melo and Nene for Bynum and Artest. That's not who you trade for in order to rebuild.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Lakers forum?

On a side note, I've been quite annoyed for some time with NBA Forum mods moving threads into the Heat forum. Stop moving random threads there please.

The Lakers will be fine, Artest helps on defense, Artest might not find its rhythm on offense, but soon it will.

BTW, I think this should be on the Lakers forum.
    Miami HEAT

I only post when it's playoffs time

The Lakers are fine even though I don't see them as the overwhelming favorite like most do. Personally I think they have regressed a bit but if I was a betting man which I am I'd go with the Lake show.

They should re-build. Kobe's too old. Gasol is too soft. Phil is just lucky. Artest isn't motivated anymore. Bynum is overrated. Fisher flops.

Lakers fans should know this already but they're all bandwagon fans who have no basketball knowledge whatsoever and just like the Lakers for Kobe...

Its a well known fact that Lakers goof off throughout the regular season and play down to the level of competition.

Never stopped em from winning championships before, shouldn't stop em this year. It is what it is.....

alot wrong abt this thread

odom is the same streaky shooter he was when they won 2 chips

the lakers r just on cruise control...they will b fine

First Sim League Title!

Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    They should re-build. Kobe's too old. Gasol is too soft. Phil is just lucky. Artest isn't motivated anymore. Bynum is overrated. Fisher flops.

Lakers fans should know this already but they're all bandwagon fans who have no basketball knowledge whatsoever and just like the Lakers for Kobe...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7w64fbqYQY

Lakers arent the best team in the league at the moment. Top 5 for sure, but not the best.

Luckily, that doesnt matter. The NBA championship is decided by whatever top 5 team is the hottest in April.

The Lakers have won the last 2 championships. And with pretty much the same team they currently have...same situations, same coach, same everything...

Go Lakers..

Free As Seagull.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast