Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Teams With Not Even One Player With A Ring?

what are some teams with absolutely no rings by any signed player?
    please correct me if im wrong.

thunder
    suns
    rockets
    grizzlies
    mavs
    clippers
    hawks
    knicks
    bucks
    raptors
    cavs
    wizards

ok these are the teams that dont have at least one player with a ring so called "championship experience" how could any one of these teams win a ring if not even one of them on the team ever won one? found it odd the mavs were in there with so many bad teams. what yall think?
    and i wonder when was the last time a team with no rings whatsoever won a championship
    \_(ツ)_/

Dude, get a life.

@TheLandonThomas 5,000 followers
    @MavsFansForLife 6,000 followers
    "Do the LT" coming to a thread near you.

Golden State Warriors... unless Dorell Wright has a ring

Quote Originally Posted by 210Don View Post
    what are some teams with absolutely no rings by any signed player?
    please correct me if im wrong.

thunder
    suns
    rockets
    grizzlies
    mavs
    clippers
    hawks
    knicks
    bucks
    raptors
    cavs
    wizards

ok these are the teams that dont have at least one player with a ring so called "championship experience" how could any one of these teams win a ring if not even one of them on the team ever won one? found it odd the mavs were in there with so many bad teams. what yall think?
    and i wonder when was the last time a team with no rings whatsoever won a championship
    one stop baiting mav fans because theyre the best team in the west right now

two

i wonder when was the last time a team with no rings whatsoever won a championship

houston rockets '93

three

anyone can win and be the best team at any point with the right staff top to bottom, otherwise noone would watch the NBA

im not baiting im stating facts didnt know that rockets teams that was a good team 2.
    \_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by LTBaByyy View Post
    Dude, get a life.
    2x's wasn't he complaining in another thread earlier after the heat lost to the mavs
    Last edited by Hawkeye15; 12-21-2010 at 02:13 PM.

i wasnt trying to bait man sorry damn teh mavs are good i just wondered and ima bball stat junkie and i think d wright won one with the heat mght be wrong though
    and im not a heat fan so i dont know why id be bithchin like i said stat junkie i am
    \_(ツ)_/

Wright did win one with the Heat

Well the Mavs and Thunder are definitely the "odd men out" on that list.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

Someone in the Sixer forum pointed out a few weeks ago (and I checked to confirm) that we don't have a single player with a career winning record.

Quote Originally Posted by bholly View Post
    Someone in the Sixer forum pointed out a few weeks ago (and I checked to confirm) that we don't have a single player with a career winning record.
    lol i didnt put them cuz they have kapono i think he won one with heat
    \_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by 210Don View Post
    lol i didnt put them cuz they have kapono i think he won one with heat
    Yeah, you're right that Kapono has a ring (although he's barely even on our team), but what I'm saying is that overall, in terms of total career record, everyone on our team is <.500

Also, I don't think your 'how can you win without a past champion?' argument has too much merit. The '94 and '95 Rockets repeated as champs, and they only had Earl Cureton the first year. I'm pretty sure they would've won without his 2 finals minutes.

I don't think either the '91 Bulls or the '89 Pistons had past champs either, at least not significant ones, and they each repeated, too.

Quote Originally Posted by LTBaByyy View Post
    Dude, get a life.
    Yup I agree.

What are people suppose to discuss?

Quote Originally Posted by bholly View Post
    Yeah, you're right that Kapono has a ring (although he's barely even on our team), but what I'm saying is that overall, in terms of total career record, everyone on our team is <.500

Also, I don't think your 'how can you win without a past champion?' argument has too much merit. The '94 and '95 Rockets repeated as champs, and they only had Earl Cureton the first year. I'm pretty sure they would've won without his 2 finals minutes.

I don't think either the '91 Bulls or the '89 Pistons had past champs either, at least not significant ones, and they each repeated, too.
    i get it but i mean great teams add those vet guys that have won championships just to help they guys who havent like the 08 celtics had cassel and posey those guys were integral with championship experience .
    \_(ツ)_/

Josh Powell on the Hawks got a couple rings with LA.

Anyway I kinda see where you're going but Im sure on some of those teams guys have still been to the finals. Even though they didn't win that experience is still valuable. Some may even say more valuable because they can speak on where their team went wrong and the hurt of getting that close to a ring and blowing it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast