Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by athlete9393 View Post
    I have a question. Do you guys consider the trade for Adrian Gonzalez as breaking the farm?
    Yup! Rizzo an Kelly are both going to be stars

Quote Originally Posted by avrpatsfan View Post
    Not even close. 3 prospects isn't really breaking the farm, it's just weakening it.
    Are kidding? Rizzo is going to end being like Han-Ram in a few years and we are all going to want him back. And I think Kelly is going to be more like a Cliff Lee type he will strugle at first but the turn out to be dominate.

Quote Originally Posted by F*(&"Next Year" View Post
    I still like tulo more. He finished 5th in MVP voting in each of the past 2 seasons. Plus power and great OBP at a key defensive position? 26 years old in the 2011 season? yes please!
    I'm not a huge Tulo fan but is a great SS.

Quote Originally Posted by ruckus16969 View Post
    Are kidding? Rizzo is going to end being like Han-Ram in a few years and we are all going to want him back. And I think Kelly is going to be more like a Cliff Lee type he will strugle at first but the turn out to be dominate.
    You actually think Rizzo will match Hanley's production and potential? You think Kelly has potential to become the next Cliff Lee? Where is your evidence for this?

CarGo, Posey Braun or Hanley

Thank you K.G. JR!!!

Quote Originally Posted by avrpatsfan View Post
    You actually think Rizzo will match Hanley's production and potential? You think Kelly has potential to become the next Cliff Lee? Where is your evidence for this?
    Take a deep breath and read. He said "like" but then explained what that meant: Rizzo is going to rake and we'll wish we could get him back and Kelly will struggle like Lee did early on and then dominate. Neither of those is outlandish.

Heyward would be my dream
    Kaleb Tarczewski Watch 2013
    FG%: 0.00Pts: 0.0 Reb: 0.0 Blk: 0.0

Florida Gators. Arizona Wildcats. New England Patriots. Boston Bruins. Boston Celtics. Boston Red Sox. #14 Tony Stewart. #42 Kyle Larson

Follow me on Twitter @derrike
    2013 PSD Patriots Forum Fantasy Football Champion

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567