Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bucktownanalyst View Post
    By the way, this is a homecoming game for a certain cornerback that wears a #24 jersey.
    Ike Taylor?

I wonder who Revis shadows. Personally I hope they let us know soon... I have to start a Steeler wideout in Fantasy Playoffs. Not that I would care if my team had 0 points and the Jets won

And too add, I hope it's Ward. Cromartie has the speed to cover Wallace, especially if we put someone over the top. Revis can hold Ward to nothing and do it with ease. Let's work with that.

so are u saying we put Lowery over the top to assist Cromartie in covering Wallace

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    Ike Taylor?

I wonder who Revis shadows. Personally I hope they let us know soon... I have to start a Steeler wideout in Fantasy Playoffs. Not that I would care if my team had 0 points and the Jets won

And too add, I hope it's Ward. Cromartie has the speed to cover Wallace, especially if we put someone over the top. Revis can hold Ward to nothing and do it with ease. Let's work with that.
    Whoever it is... Tomlin isn't gonna throw at him.

Oh and Wallace ain't scared of Revis Island.

he wont be saying that after he leaves the game with 0 catches

Is Ferguson and Woody out for you guys? We're playing with our 4th and 5th OT this season. Heath Miller passed his post concussion tests and will be playing. I assume that Ward will be covered by Revis and Cromartie on Wallace - it makes the most sense. You guys will have a leg up on our offense though because our OC is hands down the worst in the league.

To be honest, I thought Jets fans were gonna be *******s but you guys seem like pretty stand up people. Good luck on Sunday. I have a feeling it's gonna be a hard-nosed, smash mouth type of game. Rex always had a tough D in Baltimore.

Quote Originally Posted by RickChandoke View Post
    Is Ferguson and Woody out for you guys? We're playing with our 4th and 5th OT this season. Heath Miller passed his post concussion tests and will be playing. I assume that Ward will be covered by Revis and Cromartie on Wallace - it makes the most sense. You guys will have a leg up on our offense though because our OC is hands down the worst in the league.

To be honest, I thought Jets fans were gonna be *******s but you guys seem like pretty stand up people. Good luck on Sunday. I have a feeling it's gonna be a hard-nosed, smash mouth type of game. Rex always had a tough D in Baltimore.
    Dbrick will be good to go....Woody is likely out for the season.
    Our offensive coordinator will make sure to give yours a run for his money.

Yah.... we are declared the bad guys of the league but I think we have a good group of guys posting here. Despite what we are made out to be in the NFL forum, we are classy to our opponets.

Good luck to you guys too. But not too much. We need to win

Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    Dbrick will be good to go....Woody is likely out for the season.
    Our offensive coordinator will make sure to give yours a run for his money.

Yah.... we are declared the bad guys of the league but I think we have a good group of guys posting here. Despite what we are made out to be in the NFL forum, we are classy to our opponets.

Good luck to you guys too. But not too much. We need to win
    Haha thanks. Woody's back up will be lined up against Woodley, Ferguson will be lined up against Harrison. It'll be a great match up. I saw you guys were saying that Schotty calls a lot of wildcat plays huh? Bruce Arians (our OC) calls the same 4 running plays (mind you none of them work) and is extremely pass happy with a battered and unskilled offensive line (except Maurkice Pouncey) that can't pass block for their life. If Wallace can break free off the line of scrimmage and get passed some of your guys we might have some success. Heath Miller and Emmanuel Sanders will hopefully add some help to the intermediate game. I don't plan to get much out of Hines since Revis will most likely stick him. How has Pace/Taylor done for you guys this season? Do they split time evenly or is Pace playing more than Taylor? Either way, Jonathan Scott can't block his own grandmother, it's gonna be a long day Ben's blind side.

Haha thanks. Woody's back up will be lined up against Woodley, Ferguson will be lined up against Harrison. It'll be a great match up. I saw you guys were saying that Schotty calls a lot of wildcat plays huh? Bruce Arians (our OC) calls the same 4 running plays (mind you none of them work) and is extremely pass happy with a battered and unskilled offensive line (except Maurkice Pouncey) that can't pass block for their life. If Wallace can break free off the line of scrimmage and get passed some of your guys we might have some success. Heath Miller and Emmanuel Sanders will hopefully add some help to the intermediate game. I don't plan to get much out of Hines since Revis will most likely stick him. How has Pace/Taylor done for you guys this season? Do they split time evenly or is Pace playing more than Taylor? Either way, Jonathan Scott can't block his own grandmother, it's gonna be a long day Ben's blind side.
    Pace has been playing more then Taylor, but neither have really produced at all in terms of pass rushing. JT is good at swatting down screens at the line, and both have been good against the run. Ben won't need to worry all the much about a pass rush.

Quote Originally Posted by bucktownanalyst View Post
    Pace has been playing more then Taylor, but neither have really produced at all in terms of pass rushing. JT is good at swatting down screens at the line, and both have been good against the run. Ben won't need to worry all the much about a pass rush.
    You guys obviously haven't watched much of us. If Pace/Taylor have the slightest bit of athleticism, you guys will be laying Ben out on his *** all evening. Jonathan Scott might as well lay down, it will be the equivalent of blocking your guys off the edge. It would also save us yards in penalties too.

PS - Your signature is pretty funny, and true. LOL.

Steelers stop the run.

Jets need to run to be successful.

Sanchez hasn't beat anyone with a winning record this year.

Jets are 0-7 in Pittsburgh.

Steelers--23

Jets--10

.....Revis island is quiet all game, but our TE will get some big catches.
    Let's go Steelers!

You guys obviously haven't watched much of us. If Pace/Taylor have the slightest bit of athleticism, you guys will be laying Ben out on his *** all evening. Jonathan Scott might as well lay down, it will be the equivalent of blocking your guys off the edge. It would also save us yards in penalties too.

PS - Your signature is pretty funny, and true. LOL.
    You guys are funny insisting that we will pressure Ben. Ha ha! It's been a struggle on offense for your team with all those OLine injuries. It's a shame, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Vis View Post
    he wont be saying that after he leaves the game with 0 catches
    0 catches and a Victory is still a Victory no matter how many catches Wallace has.

And the Steelers will be victorious.

Just another player talkin crap to another player.
    Let's go Steelers!

We will need a big day out of Miller to be successful. David Harris will probably shadow him.

lets hope Harris can blanket Miller

Steelers are 7 point favorites :O, Jets looking like a good money bet right now.

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast