Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Formation View Post
    Superstitious? I thought they had no hope. I guess the thread cements this.
    Very. Just like why I didn't like the bury the game ball idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Realistik84 View Post
    The scariest thing about this game =

Wayne Hunter Blocking James Harrison.
    i think this is when we unleash Vlad, why not let him start his 1st game against the premire pass rushers in the league, and besides it's Wayne Hunter
    JETS/RANGERS/YANKEES/KNICKS/VA TECH/SYRACUSE/ARMY
    "I don't know what a Hokie is, but god is one of them" - Lee Corso
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVP0Q...eature=related - J.O.B. (Jets Over B**ches)

Why is the location Gillette Stadium?
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

4. 12-14-2010, 06:23 PM
    Reason
    Baiting/Responses to Baiting

You're unbelievable.... Why go into a Jet's forum just to make that comment...?

Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan4life View Post
    Why is the location Gillette Stadium?
    You are crazy. Or high. It clearly says Heinz field...

Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    You are crazy. Or high. It clearly says Heinz field...

Last edited by jetsforever; Today at 06:19 PM.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

I always make the threads. It's my job. I waited longer than I usually do to to let people vent. Now it's time to move on though.
    It's more like a hobby then a job for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Vis View Post
    that really scares me. Hunter is gonna need some help on the right side they need to put Keller over there to double team Harrison and maybe triple team him with Conner
    As I've said, this is one of those games we need to see a lot of Conner, not necessarily doubling up James Harrison, but just cracking a couple hard hitters coming around or through the middle. Whenever he sees that puffy black hair come up to the line, that should be his number 1 target.

All of this will lead to offensive success. We should fire Shotty and PSD can take over... Offensive attack group!
    I actually think we should promote Callahan right now, and just have him and Schotty work on a gameplan, and call plays together.

9. 12-14-2010, 07:56 PM
    Reason
    Baiting/Responses to Baiting

id like to see John Conner lay out Polamalu

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan4life View Post
    I added it as centered. Don't eyebrow me child.

Quote Originally Posted by bucktownanalyst View Post
    It's more like a hobby then a job for you.
    Suck it hater.

I actually think we should promote Callahan right now, and just have him and Schotty work on a gameplan, and call plays together.
    I agree with this. I said this right after the game. Callahan doesn't need to change everything, we just need to get better play calls and change some plays... Nothing major. This is their job... They can adjust that much.

Just fire Shotty. But Rex won't because he continues to back him

Suck it hater.
    I jest with love.

Here is a good article about Santonio Holmes returning to Pitt. Can't believe this hasn't been discussed more by the media.

In an offseason that turned the storied organization into an off field headache, the Rooneys decided changes needed to be made for the Steelers' dignity and legendary status. They ignored the problems and allegations against their quarterback sexually assulting two women in an equal number of years. They instead went right to Santonio Holmes, a 4 year veteran of the Steelers looking poised to take over Hines Ward as the Steelers top wideout. A superbowl MVP in 2008 and having a breakout season only a year later, the Steelers were quick to trade away Holmes with little value brought back in return. With that being the case, Holmes' return to Pittsburgh this Sunday he will try to make the Steelers feel worse about the deal.

The Jets traded a 2010 5th round pick to the Steelers for Holmes as he was preparing to be suspended by the league for his off field actions, some involving drug possession while others being an alleged attacks against a woman. The talented wideout was coming off a career year that seemed poised to push him into number one receiver discussions for a team that also featured Hines Ward. His 79 catches with 1,248 yards signified a breakout performance that seemingly showed the Steelers that he could be the team's best wideout for the future. He already held Superbowl MVP performances for his performance against the Cardinals in 2008.

But the Steelers wanted to show their strict policy. They laid the hammer down on Holmes to set and example to the rest of the players on the team and fans around the league: The Steelers were not a team of thugs.

It wasn't all bad for Holmes with the Steelers when it came to off field work however. His work ethic was surely not in question and neither was his presence in the locker room.

"He’s a good guy in the locker room — never any problem in the locker room, didn’t have an attitude, wasn’t arrogant — so it’s good to see him doing well," Steelers safety Ryan Clark shared on Monday.

Santonio has done very well for the Jets since his debut game in early October in Week 5. In only 9 games this season, Holmes has managed to pull in 41 catches for 620 yards. His 4 touchdowns from Sanchez showcase how important his role is to the team. 2 of those touchdowns have been for game winning touchdowns, a stunning slant route gone touchdown in Overtime in Cleveland, followed only a week later by a tip toe grab with 10 seconds left against the Texans.

"We know what ’Tone can do. You can see quarterback Mark Sanchez looking for him every game. That’s what he does," Ike Taylor said of his former teammate.
    "No question, he’ll be fired up. He’ll be ready. I’ll be ready, he’ll be ready."

After an embarrasing drop last weekend in a depressing 10-6 loss to the Miami Dolphins and a shot to show the Steelers what a huge mistake they made by ridding themselves of him, Holmes will come out with energy. It should be similar to Braylon's monumental return this year to Cleveland that left a Brown cornerback injured from Braylon playing chippy football. Considering the Jets offense has revolved around Holmes more than anyone, Santonio will more than likely have a lot of chances to show his former team that they made a mistake in sending him to the Jets for a discount. Sweet revenge for Holmes would benefit him greatly.

It would benefit the Jets even more.
    http://jetsparadise.com/?p=1090

if i was Rex i wouldnt be backing Schotty for his shotty play calling id be stepping on his toes making sure he changed the game plan throughout the game

Here is a good article about Santonio Holmes returning to Pitt. Can't believe this hasn't been discussed more by the media.

http://jetsparadise.com/?p=1090
    how fitting would it be for him to return to the city that loved him and beat the steelers with Sanchez and the Jets. he knows the defense like the back of his hand he practiced against them every day

We need to get Sanchez on the move... which means Dustin Keller is gonna have to wake up this game.

Steelers are gonna bring some heat, specifically up the middle. This will be a good test for Matt Slauson.

It is all going to be about the turnovers. Let's face facts, Pittsburgh's best player last Sunday against Cincinnati was Carson Palmer. If Sanchez starts getting turnover happy, it will be a long day. If he makes good decisions and what not, the Jets have a good chance!
    Eichel Tower

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast