Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Kobe as he ages..

first of all how long do you think kobe will play till? not including injuries of course.

and what kind of numbers do you think he will be putting up when he gets late into his 30s?

my opinion is that since kobe has one of the biggest egos I've ever seen, he will continue to play as long as his body lets him. he wants to grab every record possible. and i don't think his ego will let him only take 10 shots a game the older he gets(like what duncan is doing right now). I think he will continue to throw up a **** load of shots and he will continue to score 20ppg+ BUT his field goal % will be below 40%.

all I know is Kobe could be as old as Yoda, and as long as he is still playing, most Laker fans will still say he is the #1 player in the NBA.

kidding

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

This will get ugly in 3...2....1
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post

it's already ugly.....the op made it so.

inb4dalock

Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post
    haha, you know it

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

ok. Didn't read the second paragraph. Nope