Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Whenever I make a big spalsh, I always head right for the bidet. Once there, I make sure I wash away any silly ideas of Montreal trading us Subban or Couture coming our way. Because those trade ideas stink. Opening the window or turning on a fan might help as well.

Link? Give a link or this should be locked.

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    Whenever I make a big spalsh, I always head right for the bidet. Once there, I make sure I wash away any silly ideas of Montreal trading us Subban or Couture coming our way. Because those trade ideas stink. Opening the window or turning on a fan might help as well.
    Are you ********? Your post makes no fking sense what so ever. I think I just became stupider reading your post. You are clearly a Canadiens fan, a dumb one too.

If a link becomes available that's not Eklund, re-post this.

Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    It'd take an overpayment to get Sturm in Toronto... Probably a 2nd + a good prospect
    Agreed. No way Boston looks to Toronto unless it is the absolute last possible option. They MIGHT prefer to get a conditional pick over losing him to the Leafs on waivers but there is almost no way the Bruins make any deal with Toronto, let alone one that makes us better without losing anything off the roster.

Quote Originally Posted by SensandRaps View Post
    tampa doesnt need defence so if you want malone from tampa giggy would have to be a starting piece with a replacement forward heading to tampa too
    Tampa doesn't want Giggy because he isn't a long term option. They would more likely take Reimer/Scrivens/Rynnas IMO. Giggy is done although I hope that most other teams dont notice that...

Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Are you ********? Your post makes no fking sense what so ever. I think I just became stupider reading your post. You are clearly a Canadiens fan, a dumb one too.
    what? Read it again. He said that there is no way the Leafs get Subban or Couture...which is absolutely 100% correct. There is less than zero chance the Leafs sniff at those 2 players in a trade...

Quote Originally Posted by justin_6 View Post
    TALKS ARE SAYING BEAUCH WILL BE GONE ONCE DION COMES BACK FOR jamie langenbrunner. THOUGHTS?

ALSO tomas kaberle , they say no talks yet but montreal , san jose and boston are looking to make a huge spalsh.

hopefully p.k subban or logan courture

trade ill like to see is trade komi the guy is getting paid 4.5 mil to pass to the other team .

komi and pick for ryan malone.

resign kulemin
    Well just because I love bursting bubbles...

That first one is from Eklund so its not happening. Also were already into Burke's self-imposed trade freeze so nothing will be happening anytime soon. In a few posts above this one, an article from Pierre Lebrun said that Montreal and San Jose may be interested in Kaberle. Doesn't say anything about Boston because that is also from Eklund. The rest is made up by him...

Quote Originally Posted by McJoe View Post
    what? Read it again. He said that there is no way the Leafs get Subban or Couture...which is absolutely 100% correct. There is less than zero chance the Leafs sniff at those 2 players in a trade...
    Thanks. But he's right, I'm quite clearly a Habs fan.

Quote Originally Posted by McJoe View Post
    Well just because I love bursting bubbles...

That first one is from Eklund so its not happening. Also were already into Burke's self-imposed trade freeze so nothing will be happening anytime soon. In a few posts above this one, an article from Pierre Lebrun said that Montreal and San Jose may be interested in Kaberle. Doesn't say anything about Boston because that is also from Eklund. The rest is made up by him...
    I think that actually kicks in tomorrow at midnight no??

we need offence...
    even more important, we need to win faceoffs.

im jst gonna name players, and we should look at em:
    paul statsny, koivu (both), spezza, stephen weiss, patrice bergeron, kesler...

imo our team would be so much better with one of those players.

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

Its a good thing that Burke made some big changes before his Freeze..right..?

Got a suggestion, don't do anything...its sucks for this year and next (yes bomb next year also).

This is my reasoning: you lost your 1st round sucks and thanks (love you guys), but your next picks will be high and good players come in any round

next year at the trade deadline trade everything (older) you can for prospects and Dps. Do not trade any prospects or Dps. You will rebuild your team with young talent in two years and free agents will love to come play because you have talent for them to play with. Some will even love the challenge of mentoring the young players (like Recchi for Boston)

Just my suggestion don't mean to ruffle any feathers
    Unleash the Pasta!

Quote Originally Posted by 2bleedB&G View Post
    Got a suggestion, don't do anything...its sucks for this year and next (yes bomb next year also).

This is my reasoning: you lost your 1st round sucks and thanks (love you guys), but your next picks will be high and good players come in any round

next year at the trade deadline trade everything (older) you can for prospects and Dps. Do not trade any prospects or Dps. You will rebuild your team with young talent in two years and free agents will love to come play because you have talent for them to play with. Some will even love the challenge of mentoring the young players (like Recchi for Boston)

Just my suggestion don't mean to ruffle any feathers
    nah man... STANLEY CUP 2011-2025 LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

Quote Originally Posted by j0h@n63 View Post
    nah man... STANLEY CUP 2011-2025 LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS
    LMFAO!
    Unleash the Pasta!

Quote Originally Posted by j0h@n63 View Post
    we need offence...
    even more important, we need to win faceoffs.

im jst gonna name players, and we should look at em:
    paul statsny, koivu (both), spezza, stephen weiss, patrice bergeron, kesler...

imo our team would be so much better with one of those players.
    Out of those players, the only one I can see being shopped is possibly Bergeron. Still young and talented, I certainly wouldn't mind making a move on him. Kaberle and change maybe??

Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast