Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    A-gon also said during the press conference that he is comfortable with the AL East pitching and fresh in his mind because SD played the AL East in Inter-League play last season.
    Kaleb Tarczewski Watch 2013
    FG%: 0.00Pts: 0.0 Reb: 0.0 Blk: 0.0

Florida Gators. Arizona Wildcats. New England Patriots. Boston Bruins. Boston Celtics. Boston Red Sox. #14 Tony Stewart. #42 Kyle Larson

Follow me on Twitter @derrike
    2013 PSD Patriots Forum Fantasy Football Champion

Thats an awesome chart thanks for sharing that

UM, not to blow up your party because you are pretty much right, but how many of those homeruns would get over the wall. Remember there is a much higher wall here. I think his stats will increase dramatically, but your projection is a bit exaggerated.

Quote Originally Posted by athlete9393 View Post
    UM, not to blow up your party because you are pretty much right, but how many of those homeruns would get over the wall. Remember there is a much higher wall here. I think his stats will increase dramatically, but your projection is a bit exaggerated.
    You are right, but he could pull off some years such as HR: 42 2B: 54.

The fact is he is going to strike the ball a lot, and its going to go flying all over the place - esp to LC and LF.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by athlete9393 View Post
    I'm fine with doubles off the monster. He doesn't have to hit a HR every time.

6. 12-31-2010, 12:44 PM

Reason
    Baiting/Quoting Deleted Post

7. 12-31-2010, 01:53 PM
    Reason
    Baiting/Quoting Deleted Post

Quote Originally Posted by GW3 all day View Post
    I'm fine with doubles off the monster. He doesn't have to hit a HR every time.
    I know, that would be boring...

How about .323/.423/.613 w/ 47 HR and 61 2B's and 3 3B's?? He's got a very slim chance of that - but then again, the soon to be removed skank post won't end this thread....
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by trigimon View Post
    I was just curious and looked up Adrian gonzolez's hit chart at petco park in 2010 because I wanted to get an idea on the production he would put up at fenway park. it shows where his flyball outs and hits landed. This hit chart was just based off his 2010 stats at Petco. That's all.

I looked up his stats on fox sports. this chart shows the measurements of Petco park and where his balls landed. The red dots mark his outs and the blue dots mark his hit/homeruns at Petco Park. It does not show his hits and outs outside of Petco.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/player/...itchart/139851

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Next, I copy and pasted a picture of fenway park from the same Fox website and transferred Gonzos red and blue dots onto a layout of fenway park and I came up with this...

It clearly illustrates that petco park robbed him of some serious home run numbers. And just by playing make believe, you could see an extra 15 homeruns generated just at Fenway park alone with his power. He regularly hits the balls deep into left field which would be garunteed home runs at fenway.

I'm guessing this guys got 45-50 homerun power by leaving Petco and coming to Fenway. He's just as good as advertised.
    Interesting effort, thanks. As a poster begging for AGon I hope you are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by trigimon View Post
    I was just curious and looked up Adrian gonzolez's hit chart at petco park in 2010 because I wanted to get an idea on the production he would put up at fenway park. it shows where his flyball outs and hits landed. This hit chart was just based off his 2010 stats at Petco. That's all.

I looked up his stats on fox sports. this chart shows the measurements of Petco park and where his balls landed. The red dots mark his outs and the blue dots mark his hit/homeruns at Petco Park. It does not show his hits and outs outside of Petco.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/player/...itchart/139851

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Next, I copy and pasted a picture of fenway park from the same Fox website and transferred Gonzos red and blue dots onto a layout of fenway park and I came up with this...

It clearly illustrates that petco park robbed him of some serious home run numbers. And just by playing make believe, you could see an extra 15 homeruns generated just at Fenway park alone with his power. He regularly hits the balls deep into left field which would be garunteed home runs at fenway.

I'm guessing this guys got 45-50 homerun power by leaving Petco and coming to Fenway. He's just as good as advertised.
    With only hours to go, you have all but locked up this award. Post of the year for 2010. Just watch out for a zenyata like close by JBay 44

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123