Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Miami Heat - Do Over?

3 Losses in a row, 8-7 start(It's ok, they can still break the record, just gotta go 65-2) I guess the good thing about this, forums have become less quieter

Anyways, serious question. If Riley had to do it all over again, do you think he would and if you would want to see it done all over again, how would you do it? See, the problem I see with the Big 2 + 1 is that they focused so much on them that they didnt really plan the rest of the team properly.

Bosh is actually the proper piece, as much as I dislike the idea, I am a raptors fan, I cant say I was actually the biggest fan of his while he was here but if you actually look at the team, and try to put different combinations together, he makes sense and I will explain.

In Cleveland, you had LeBron running the show, he was the guy, he had the ball, Same goes with Wade in Miami, Bosh not so much, I mean, he demanded the ball, but he didnt carry the ball and make the big passes and drive in to pass the ball out to an open wing player. Now you have the 3 together and Wade wants to control the ball but at the same time LeBron wants to also, Bosh is just there underneath to get the easy shot.

If Miami went with a Bosh - Wade combo, they would still have enough money to get a better PG, and build around the team with a couple more solid pieces. A Bosh - LeBron combo works as well, with the same Idea. A Wade-LeBron without Bosh(Or with Bosh) will never work, it just doesnt make sense, the two do not go well together.

People have been asking what the problem is, THAT is the problem, the two together is the only problem, they need to figure out their roles and need to play as a team. Thats why when the big 3 formed in Boston, they all had their roles, no one is trying to do it by them self, they are playing as a team, but in Miami, those 2 fools are trying to show up each other and try to put on a show.

Heres a fun question, if you had to trade one of them (LeBron or Wade) who would it be? and what type of player would you go after.

Not again

I like turtlez.

The Heat will NOT make the playoffs this year. They will finish the season 23-59

The Future is NOW!

Lebron is the better player, but Miami can't trade Wade now close this thread.

Super Bowl LIII: Los Angeles Rams vs Jacksonville Jaguars

Omg, PSD please stop posting the same thread over and over and over the Miami heat are doing bad don't need a new thread in the NBA forum every game they play, they are not doing good buu huu wait a couple months then post threads of them being failures.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter48MVP View Post
    The Heat will NOT make the playoffs this year. They will finish the season 23-59

Quote Originally Posted by Raph12 View Post
    Lebron is the better player, but Miami can't trade Wade now close this thread.
    Wade actually brought them back in the 4th with Lebron on the bench. They're just better players when they're not playing with each other.

They suck balls

I would have taken Amare over Bosh in the first place, but it's not like this is a total disaster. Say what you will about them, they still have a record above .500, and in the Eastern conference that's all you need.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssmush View Post
    no offense but the Spurs are freakin' communists bro. They should get with Stern's capitalist agenda like NOW

I just dont see the need in making these heat threads anymore, when is everyone just gonna get of our jock?

please name me a GM who would be opposed to signing LeBron, Wade, and Bosh.

This is ridiculous. They are 15 games into a 5 year contract.

The constant whining threads, and opinion threads about LeBron, Wade, and Bosh, or the Heat in general, has gotten so annoying, that I am even starting to root for the Heat to win to shut some people up.

Did anyone here think the Heat would just steamroll from game 1 on? Yes, I know, some immature posters did. But how about the respected ones?

Does anyone here think the Heat won't get the equation right in the next 5 years, and win a couple of rings? If you don't you are delusional.

The Heat will be fine. They have two of the top 3 players in the NBA, and another top 20 player. When they get healthier, and more importantly, in 2 years, when they are fine tuned, I can see its going to really annoy a lot of casual fans.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

These threads go nowhere. If they win this year then it will be havoc on PSD thanks to stupid threads like this (Heat fans will retaliate).

Then don't watch.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast