so

The Knicks are BACK...part 2

embarrassing

!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    !!!!!
    Indeed. But it is no different than the rest of the country. ESPN has no interest in who the Colts will draft and ignores them on their telecasts. You see any Colts news in the feeds here. It is like we don't exist. The Pacers either for another matter.

Indy hosts the Final 4 every 4 years because it is the best place in the country for it. We are a great sports town and state. I suppose it is the lack of contention for championships by both teams for many years, but the almost total lack of coverage is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    Indeed. But it is no different than the rest of the country. ESPN has no interest in who the Colts will draft and ignores them on their telecasts. You see any Colts news in the feeds here. It is like we don't exist. The Pacers either for another matter.

Indy hosts the Final 4 every 4 years because it is the best place in the country for it. We are a great sports town and state. I suppose it is the lack of contention for championships by both teams for many years, but the almost total lack of coverage is ridiculous.
    I'll give you a quick history recap about why there's no colts fans on this board. We used to be pretty active from like 2008-2013 ish. I then took a hard ANTI-Grigson stance and my constant negativity about Grigson being a terrible GM drove away a lot of fans. For example I hated how he handled the OL situation. I wanted them to sign Alex Mack instead of use Khaled Holmes. A lot of people said I was stupid because Mack would have cost a lot of money.

Anyway, that's just one example of how I drove away some people.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    I'll give you a quick history recap about why there's no colts fans on this board. We used to be pretty active from like 2008-2013 ish. I then took a hard ANTI-Grigson stance and my constant negativity about Grigson being a terrible GM drove away a lot of fans. For example I hated how he handled the OL situation. I wanted them to sign Alex Mack instead of use Khaled Holmes. A lot of people said I was stupid because Mack would have cost a lot of money.

Anyway, that's just one example of how I drove away some people.
    Over simple differences in matters of opinion? Must have been a weak minded group at best.

However, you will get no argument from me about Grigson. What a POS.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    Over simple differences in matters of opinion? Must have been a weak minded group at best.

However, you will get no argument from me about Grigson. What a POS.
    I think it was my constant *****ing/complaining. Looking back I could've been more neutral, but I hated Grigson and wanted the world to know it.

Maybe you can recruit some of your friends to join this site, would be good to get fresh faces here.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617