Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    1. Location: Preston, England.
    2. Favorite Current Colts Player: Luck (unoriginal I know but it's hard not to love that guy!)
    3. Favorite Former Colts Player: Harrison.
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? : I don't, though I often feel sorry for the Browns.
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?: American sports: Baseball (Phillies) and NCAA (Notre Dame). Soccer: Liverpool FC.
    6. Anything else you care to share? Colts fan since about '07 but just here looking to improve my overall knowledge of the game etc. Forgive me for being British and my possible embarrassingly poor depth of knowledge.

Sam

Welcome from "across the pond"
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

1. Corydon, Indiana
    2. Jerrell Freeman (I love underdogs)
    3. Marvin Harrison/Ken Dilger
    4. Whoever is playing the Cowboys or the Raiders
    5. Pacers and Hoosiers. Enjoy building and shooting AR style rifles.
    6. Kordell Stewart stepped out of bounds, and I'm still ticked about it. No I will NOT let it go!

Welcome!

And yes Kordell did! Plus I still say that was a catch at the end of the game
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

Welcome to both of you guys. If you have questions feel free to ask.

I'm new here and am actually hoping to find other Colts fans in the LA area, as I may have found a bar that can be our "official" spot next season. I can't seem to figure out how to post a new thread, so apologies for putting this here, and any help on how would I find other LA-based fans is really appreciated. Anyone interested, please join the Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ColtsMeetupLA

Thanks!
    1. Los Angeles
    2. Luck, of course
    3. Dwight Freeney
    4. sometimes New Orleans, but I don't really have a good reason for that.
    5. really into NCAA basketball.
    6. looking for other fans in LA!

Hi. Crazy old man from south of Indy. Been a Colts fan since they rode in on the Mayflower. Hoping for a great 2021 season

Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    Hi. Crazy old man from south of Indy. Been a Colts fan since they rode in on the Mayflower. Hoping for a great 2021 season
    Hey bud. This forum has been dead for years, but I'll try to post more content. Feel free to post here as well. I also recommend checking out the NFL main forum. I'm pretty much the only Colts fan there. More representation would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Hey bud. This forum has been dead for years, but I'll try to post more content. Feel free to post here as well. I also recommend checking out the NFL main forum. I'm pretty much the only Colts fan there. More representation would be nice.
    Been a fan since "84. Had season tickets for a few years. Boys kept getting bigger and keeping two seats didn't make sense. I was crazy. Halfway up the lower deck on the 30 yard line. What would they be worth now.

This is going to be a very interesting offseason. We have the third most cap money and got a QB without giving up a draft pick this year. Lotta ifs of course. Desperately need an Edge and CB. But finding a LT that can work in concert road grading with Nelson is paramount.

The local pundits seem to think that Ballard's weakness is in drafting DL and CB although his overall results approach spectacular. He also seems able to sign free agents cut by other teams that come here and perform much better than where they left.

As you may know, NFL.COM rated the Colts draft class this past year as best in the NFL. Hopefully, that trend will continue.

The Star was posting some convoluted speculative stuff about the potential value of losing free agents like Hilton, Autry, Rhodes and Houston regarding the formula for compensatory draft picks. Not really worrying about the 2022 season yet, but I guess someone is.

Didn't realize Mack and Burton are free agents. That will be interesting. Burton was very productive this past season. He was someone Rivers could actually hit. No idea about the physical condition of Mack.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    The Star was posting some convoluted speculative stuff about the potential value of losing free agents like Hilton, Autry, Rhodes and Houston regarding the formula for compensatory draft picks. Not really worrying about the 2022 season yet, but I guess someone is.

Didn't realize Mack and Burton are free agents. That will be interesting. Burton was very productive this past season. He was someone Rivers could actually hit. No idea about the physical condition of Mack.
    Mack is interesting. If he is willing to come back on a 1 year 1-2M contact i think the Colts need to consider. Taylor/Hines/Mack would be a fun committe. I'm assuming Wilkins will be the odd man out, frank doesn't seem to trust him.

As for Burton I Think they'll let him walk especially if they think they can get an Ertz type.

Burton was a very reliable receiver last year. Not all that great of a blocker. But then we have Moe Ali-Cox for that. Dude is a monster. I know they list him at 6'5' and 256 lbs. but he looks a lot bigger next to some of our linemen. He is one of my favorite Colts to watch. Have a 72" screen and I don't miss much.

Where

The Knicks are BACK...part 2

are

all

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast