Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Emeka

Emeka

Is anyone else impressed by his play as of late? He's really stepped it up on both sides of the court. During this month he's averaging:

16 points
    10 boards
    3 blocks

In only 32 minutes per game. To kind of compare, his career averages are 13 points, 10 boards, and 2 blocks, in 33 minutes.

If he played say, 35 or 36 minutes per, he'd easily be up in the 18 points, 13-14 boards, and 4 blocks range.

Quote Originally Posted by nolafan33 View Post
    Is anyone else impressed by his play as of late? He's really stepped it up on both sides of the court. During this month he's averaging:

16 points
    10 boards
    3 blocks

In only 32 minutes per game. To kind of compare, his career averages are 13 points, 10 boards, and 2 blocks, in 33 minutes.

If he played say, 35 or 36 minutes per, he'd easily be up in the 18 points, 13-14 boards, and 4 blocks range.
    I'm not impressed! I've always said that he's a better Center than Tyson Chandler. Without the alley-oop/offensive Reb, Tyson Chandler can't score bcuz he has no postup game on the block. Plus he stays injuried.
    What we are seeing from Emeka Okafor today is his style of play, in his short career. Last year, he was injuried coming into the preseason, so he didn't have a good preseason which hinder his 2009-2010 season. He and CP3(injuried) had no cinergy last season!

Defensively, Emeka Okafor is a better 1on1 defender than Tyson Chandler, plus he's a great weakside help defender in the paint. Tyson Chandler will only give you a weakside help defender, he's not a 1on1 defender(commits silly fouls)

{like i've said before}
    I LOVED THE EMEKA OKAFOR TRADE!

in the words of charles barkley "I may be wrong, but I doubt it!"

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    I'm not impressed! I've always said that he's a better Center than Tyson Chandler. Without the alley-oop/offensive Reb, Tyson Chandler can't score bcuz he has no postup game on the block. Plus he stays injuried.
    What we are seeing from Emeka Okafor today is his style of play, in his short career. Last year, he was injuried coming into the preseason, so he didn't have a good preseason which hinder his 2009-2010 season. He and CP3(injuried) had no cinergy last season!

Defensively, Emeka Okafor is a better 1on1 defender than Tyson Chandler, plus he's a great weakside help defender in the paint. Tyson Chandler will only give you a weakside help defender, he's not a 1on1 defender(commits silly fouls)

{like i've said before}
    I LOVED THE EMEKA OKAFOR TRADE!

in the words of charles barkley "I may be wrong, but I doubt it!"
    Your first sentence doesn't match the rest of this post lol

Quote Originally Posted by nolafan33 View Post
    Your first sentence doesn't match the rest of this post lol
    i think he isnt impressed because this is what he expected from okafor.. atleast thats what i took out of it
    Props to LowSpark and Elements
    Green Bay PackersPhiladelphia FlyersChicago White SoxNew Orleans Hornets

Quote Originally Posted by kayface View Post
    i think he isnt impressed because this is what he expected from okafor.. atleast thats what i took out of it
    Thanks, and you are exactly right! Its what i've expected from Okafor all along.

[ITS NOT WHATS SAID, ITS YOUR COMPREHENSION OF WHATS SAID THAT MAKES YOU CONFUSED]