Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Do you think basketball wise Bosh made the right decision?

I agreed with him leaving Toronto because the team was not going to be more thn a 8th seed and Bosh is not on the level as a Kobe, Wade, or Lebron so I don't fault him for wanting to play with any of those guys. I believe he would have been a better fit in Chicago, New Jersey, or Cleveland (in a sign and trade).

I think in Chicago he would have been second scoring option if Lebron had joined and his flaws on defense and rebounding would not have been exposed playing with Noah who excels in rebounding and defense. Bulls would have had Rose, Deng, Noah, Korver, Noah, Bosh.

I think in New Jersey he would have been the second scoring option to Lebron had Lebron joined the Nets after. They would have had Lopez and Devin Harris to compliment Lebron and Bosh.

I think him doing a sign and trade to Cleveland would have been ideal because I felt all they needed was a great defensive point guard like a Darren Collison and Byron Scott is a better coach than Erik is and more experienced. Shaq would have most likely come back and do the dirty work.
    Last edited by dbroncos78087; 11-11-2010 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Spam removed

There should be a official Bosh thread in the NBA forum you guys love talking about him. Yes it was the right move he was the youngest and most talented PF in FA. Bosh made the right move because he chose the place where he had the best chance at winning.

Quote Originally Posted by ericchow View Post
    I agreed with him leaving Toronto because the team was not going to be more thn a 8th seed and Bosh is not on the level as a Kobe, Wade, or Lebron so I don't fault him for wanting to play with any of those guys. I believe he would have been a better fit in Chicago, New Jersey, or Cleveland (in a sign and trade).

I think in Chicago he would have been second scoring option if Lebron had joined and his flaws on defense and rebounding would not have been exposed playing with Noah who excels in rebounding and defense. Bulls would have had Rose, Deng, Noah, Korver, Noah, Bosh.

I think in New Jersey he would have been the second scoring option to Lebron had Lebron joined the Nets after. They would have had Lopez and Devin Harris to compliment Lebron and Bosh.

I think him doing a sign and trade to Cleveland would have been ideal because I felt all they needed was a great defensive point guard like a Darren Collison and Byron Scott is a better coach than Erik is and more experienced. Shaq would have most likely come back and do the dirty work.
    2 Noah's, damn, we should be damn good at rebounding then. And ripping on KG.
    Last edited by dbroncos78087; 11-11-2010 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Spam reply removed

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan2323 View Post
    There should be a official Bosh thread in the NBA forum you guys love talking about him. Yes it was the right move he was the youngest and most talented PF in FA. Bosh made the right move because he chose the place where he had the best chance at winning.
    Co-sign with everything here, especially the Bosh thread.

But anyway: 1) best chance to win; 2) most exposure; 3) lots of money. Win-win-win.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Co-sign with everything here, especially the Bosh thread.

But anyway: 1) best chance to win; 2) most exposure; 3) lots of money. Win-win-win.
    Absolutely made the right move for this contract. LBJ and Wade can carry him to a couple rings. (assuming the new CBA allows them to improve.)

The negative side of it however is taking the 3rd option role and deminishing production prevents him from getting anywhere near MAX money when this contract expires.

Save your money Bosh.
    This is a plea to all logical posters to please make all homers feel dumb on a daily basis until they return to their team forum where they bleong.

yes he made the right move for the reasons stated above. it looks like he doesnt belong in miami right NOW but give it time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan2323 View Post
    youngest, sure. most talented? stat and dirk might have something to say about that

Quote Originally Posted by CBCable View Post
    youngest, sure. most talented? stat and dirk might have something to say about that
    Stats injury prone and plays no D, Dirk was not leaving Dallas.

He made the right decision no doubt. He's just taking sometime to adapt to what Miami is doing. Remember, that the Heat added a ton of new faces, so it will take some time for everyone to get accustomed to Spo's system.

Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Regardless, they were both FA and that's whats being argued.

Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    so, he's the youngest, most talented, non injury prone PF in free agency who was willing to leave his original team.

pretty specific parameters is all i'm saying.

Yes. It was the best option.

No Cryin' In Baseball - Please Read and Follow -

https://nocryininbaseball.blogspot.com/

https://twitter.com/nocryinbball

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    I think the ideal move for Bosh in terms of winning would have been pushing for a sign and trade with LA for Bynum. The rumours were flying around about that last season, and it would have put him on a proven championship team and there would have been less pressure for him to perform because with Kobe, Gasol, Odom and Artest, they wouldnt need as much productivity from him as the Heat need, and considering the limited time Bynum had, I dont see how Bosh could have hurt LA's rotation.

Leaving TO was a sound choice though. I am a Raptors fan and I dont blame him for a second. Considering the fact that Colangelo took over a playoff team, fired a great coach, messed around with the roster and turned the team into a lottery team and then passed up on guys like Granger, Roy, and Biedrins, it was clear that this Raptors team was going nowhere fast. Was the Heat the right choice? I dont think so. I think LA would have put him in a better position to win, and gain a big market for potential merchandise/jersey sales and potential endorsements. Right now he's just the guy who plays with Wade and Bron on the 5-3 Heat.

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    Quote Originally Posted by mjt20mik View Post
    He made the right decision no doubt. He's just taking sometime to adapt to what Miami is doing. Remember, that the Heat added a ton of new faces, so it will take some time for everyone to get accustomed to Spo's system.
    I think you mean it will take time for Spo to prove that he's a mid-level coach so that Riley can talk him into 'stepping down to spend more time with his family' and take over as coach himself ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    I think the ideal move for Bosh in terms of winning would have been pushing for a sign and trade with LA for Bynum. The rumours were flying around about that last season, and it would have put him on a proven championship team and there would have been less pressure for him to perform because with Kobe, Gasol, Odom and Artest, they wouldnt need as much productivity from him as the Heat need, and considering the limited time Bynum had, I dont see how Bosh could have hurt LA's rotation.

Leaving TO was a sound choice though. I am a Raptors fan and I dont blame him for a second. Considering the fact that Colangelo took over a playoff team, fired a great coach, messed around with the roster and turned the team into a lottery team and then passed up on guys like Granger, Roy, and Biedrins, it was clear that this Raptors team was going nowhere fast. Was the Heat the right choice? I dont think so. I think LA would have put him in a better position to win, and gain a big market for potential merchandise/jersey sales and potential endorsements. Right now he's just the guy who plays with Wade and Bron on the 5-3 Heat.
    Uhh lets just get this straight. Colangelo did not take over a playoff team. The raptors were terrible, which is why they got the 1st overall pick. And it was Rob Babcock that picked Graham over Granger. Sam Mitchell was an average coach, but was not in sync with his players.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast