Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

What NBA player have u seen outside of a game?

Today the GS Warriors came to my school to practice. Sadly i only saw the bench warmers n not Curry, Ellis or Wright. I also saw Tony Parker, CB4, Nash, and Grant hill before.

Who have u seen?

the entire 2009-2010 lakers team.

outside of them

Kobe AGAIN
    Robert Horry
    Artest (autograph signing)
    Blake Griffin

#24 Kobe "The Black Mamba" Bryant

Okafor at the mall.

Horace Grant, walking in the street in Chicago.
    Charlie Bell, lived real closeto my parents house in Lugo when he played for breogan so whenever i visited them i coudl find him in the supermarket or in the bar.

I ran into Aude Norris once in an airport in Barcelona when i was a kid too.

Not sure if Fran Vazquez Counts, ive meet him in the street in Lugo several times too , HIs town MOnforte is a few miles away from Lugo wich is the capital of the stte)
    ]

almost got beat up by Rasheed Wallace when he played for Detorit because I T'd him up at a club.
    This is a plea to all logical posters to please make all homers feel dumb on a daily basis until they return to their team forum where they bleong.

Kobe
    Bynum
    Smush
    Walton
    Sasha
    Odom

Barnes
    Bibby
    Webber
    Kenny Thomas
    Corlis Williamson
    Bobby Jackson
    Jason Williams

Ewing
    Juan howard
    Mutombo
    Clerance Weatherspoon

arenas when i was in prision

Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Horace Grant, walking in the street in Chicago.
    Charlie Bell, lived real closeto my parents house in Lugo when he played for breogan so whenever i visited them i coudl find him in the supermarket or in the bar.

I ran into Aude Norris once in an airport in Barcelona when i was a kid too.

Not sure if Fran Vazquez Counts, ive meet him in the street in Lugo several times too , HIs town MOnforte is a few miles away from Lugo wich is the capital of the stte)
    i saw him today!! freaking was walking down the hall to the gym. I even said "ITS CHARLIE BELL!!" out loud infront of him lol

Darius Miles at a Cleveland Rockers WNBA game and Detlef Shrempf at an airport. I played against Martell Webster, Aaron Brooks, Marcus Williams and Jon Brockman in high school.

I also played against Boozer in a high school tourny in Alaska and seen Vlade Divac buying a pack of smokes at a gas station.

Jared Dudley came out to use the ATM after the Suns public practice and was swarmed by people in the ticket lines to get pictures and stuff. I stayed in line, so I didn't get to actually meet him, but I was the first to see him (I remember saying, "Dude! It's Dudley!"), which is what the thread title is asking.

jhgfhfh
    Last edited by BuddhaMONK; 11-09-2010 at 03:57 PM.

Kevin Garnett at footlocker, Rasho Nesterovic at Bestbuy, Sam Mitchell at Health Club and Kris Humphery because I played against him growing up.

Leo Rautins

i saw ray allen at six flags new england when he played for the bucks

i was on his *** for gettin his *** busted by AI he told me AI is underrated and i told him thats y he dropped 35 a night on ur bucks and made it to the finals

THIS IS A TRUE STORY we had a good laugh abt it he has a great sense of humor it was all in fun

First Sim League Title!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast