Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If you were in Melo's case, and had a specific team in mind

Would you tamper in any way?

Personally, I don't know, I think I would be fair and not do it, but it's pretty tempting to try to get away with it.

I would just wait till i'm a FA, which he is after this season. And then go to a team that has most interest in me, and which I can fit in with and be successful.

If I'm Melo, i wouldn't worry about tampering. So he'll get fined, big deal. TO make the NBA better, he should ask for a trade to LA....to the Clippers!

Melo to the Clips for Baron Davis + Chris Kaman

And then Clips give Melo that extension. I'm sure he and his wifey wouldn't mind him playing in a big market in LA.

Imagine it...

Kobe & Pau with the Lakers

Melo & Griffin with the Clippers

Two exciting teams in the Staples Center!

ONE LAST STAND FOR THE ZEN MASTER!

If the Clips could pull that off, they get a good defensive PG and C, they would be unstoppable. Great scoring, long range threat with Gordon, good on the boards with Blake. That team would easily be 4th seed or so in the West.

wow...i can only imagine

PG: Bledsoe
    SG: Gordon
    SF: Anthony
    PF: Griffin
    C: ???
    [CENTER]
    AARON RODGERS

*Super Bowl XLV Champion
    *Super Bowl XLV MVP
    *2011 NFL MVP

Melo should backchannel the knicks, and not get caught.
    Tel them he wil hit free agency
    Get the knicks to trade Gallo, Randolph, picks and cash to Memphis for Mayo and Gasol
    Let melo play on a team that features
    PG:Felton
    SG: Mayo
    SF:Melo
    Pf: Amare
    C: Gasol/ Mosgoz
    Then he should make a sick commercial and make tons of money much like lebron in miami
    --Frankie LO---
    --@frankielo--

Does it really matter? There is 99% chance he ends up with the Knicks the other 1% being the nuggets lol

It can go both ways you can leave without giving them any warning thus them losing you ( carmelo anthony) and getting nothing but cap space back.
    or
    You can tamper and demand a trade from the nuggets to any team giving Nuggets something back.

Go to NY and see if they can get CP3 in the future, IMO.
    PSD's Nick Naylor

PSD's Longest-tenured HEAT fan

Just in: 40K posts in 2 years, all facepalms and baiting. Get a life you loser.

R.I.P. Clara

[IMG]http://oi39.tinypic.com/e98dok.jpg[/IMG/]

Quote Originally Posted by Lindystud36 View Post
    Get the knicks to trade Gallo, Randolph, picks and cash to Memphis for Mayo and Gasol
    Then he should make a sick commercial and make tons of money much like lebron in miami
    u forgot to mention memphis will also give u gay, conley and all their draft picks so the knicks can give them away like hot cakes

Quote Originally Posted by IAmKira View Post
    u forgot to mention memphis will also give u gay, conley and all their draft picks so the knicks can give them away like hot cakes
    Mayo and Gasol are both in contract years, gallo and randolph are not Xaivier Henry and Hasheem habeet are both on Memphis to take over
    Gallo and Randolph> than mayo and gasol and randolph plus picks and cash actually allows memphis to benefit because they do not have to resign ZBO, can focus their money on retaining all of the rest of their team, plus mayo wil never resign

Think economics buddy

... and if memphis wanted id include chandler in the package also
    --Frankie LO---
    --@frankielo--

Quote Originally Posted by Lindystud36 View Post
    or better yet trade randolph to orlando for dwight howard, gallinari to lakers for kobe bryant and felton to hornets for CP3, then you would have the best team in the east!
    PG:CP3
    SG:Kobe
    PF:Amare
    C: D12
    that team would be sick! GO KNICKS!
    seriously man do u even think before you post?

I think Melo would be a great fit for the Warriors. Ellis + fillers for Melo. A trio of Curry-Melo and Lee would be filthy.

Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    or better yet trade randolph to orlando for dwight howard, gallinari to lakers for kobe bryant and felton to hornets for CP3, then you would have the best team in the east!
    I wish, huh?!?!?!? Too bad it won't financially.

On a serious note, Melo should wait until he is a free agent.

Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    I am being serious, why wouldnt a team like memphis trade away mayo(who wont resign) and gasol( who wil be very costly with two back up centers and the secound overall pick behind him) for Gallo, who is under team control for another year and has been compared to dirk, chandler who is under team control and is turning legit, and randolph who has a huge upside, plus cash for a franchise that needs money.

Memphis would be left with Conely JR, Xavier Henry, Grevis Vazques, Rudy Gay, Gallo, Chandler, Randolph, Thabeet ... not to mention have a cheap payrole, money to sign their first rounder this year, and a ton of potential

But yet I dont think before I post, because what, or even better, it is impossible for a dream team to form .... facepalms and sarcasm is cute if they are deserved, but if u want to be rude, then comment back with an edjucated statement as to why it never works.
    --Frankie LO---
    --@frankielo--

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast