Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

what's wrong with steve nash and deron williams?

I don't know if it's early to panic but I'm starting to panic now because I have both of them on my fantasy basketball teams. Seriously though...wth? It seems like neither of them can get any assists. It seems like Nash can't get any assists with amare and deron can't get any assists without boozer. Two gamed into the season and neither of them got close to 10 assists yet. What's wrong with them?

Nothing is wrong. It's been 2 games. I'm sure they've both had two consecutive poor games in their career, and at more telling times (AKA not the first two games of the year, when teams are still figuring things out and players are still rusty).

Again, every time that you begin to think something is a long term actuality after just a game or two is an overreaction. This is definitely a case of that.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    I don't know if it's early to panic
    The answer is: Yes, it's too early to panic.

Remember, both PGs are playing with revamped teams. Let them have some time to get used to the new players, let the new players get used to the system, and let the chemistry build.

They both will be fine.

amare and boozer..

Deron looks out of shape and out of sync, like he hasnt bounced a basketball in 5 years. Its slightly worrying, but it is wayyy too early for any team to start panicking about anything.

Replacing Amare with Hakim Warrick and Boozer with Al Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by mikealike305 View Post
    amare and boozer..
    Jefferson is better than Boozer, and Nash has proven he can play amazingly well without Amare. So I disagree. If anything, they just are getting used to their new surroundings. In a few games they'll be racking up the numbers per the usual.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Warrick.

2 words... NOTHING.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

The season just started, plenty of basketball left to play.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Jefferson is better than Boozer, and Nash has proven he can play amazingly well without Amare. So I disagree. If anything, they just are getting used to their new surroundings. In a few games they'll be racking up the numbers per the usual.
    i prob should of said more than just "amare and boozer"....

what i meant was pretty much what u said, i didnt mean that they need amare and boozer to be good, i meant that its going to take some getting used to playing with out these guys. they'll adjust and get back on track, nothing to worry about

Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    When did that happen? From what I see, Boozer shots a higher %, is a better rebounder, and better defender.

D Will doesn't have that look he had in the playoffs, he needs to get that swagger back, the i can totally dominate any player in the nba swagger... hopefully he finds it sooner than later, and Nash didn't even look that bad.

First week of the season.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast