Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
Results 511 to 516 of 516
  1. #511
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Love that area. I left NYC in '05 for San Diego! Lived near downtown (golden Hill) then PB and then La Mesa. Now I'm in LA. Where in SD did you live?
    Lol... I used to live in lemon grove with my parents, got my own place when I was 19 in IB, then moved back to NYC to get my bachelors at NYU

  2. #512
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    44,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiterun_Guard View Post
    Lol... I used to live in lemon grove with my parents, got my own place when I was 19 in IB, then moved back to NYC to get my bachelors at NYU
    Ah cool. Congrats on surviving NYU.

  3. #513
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    RICHMOND,VA
    Posts
    129
    RICHMOND,VA - jonathan hankins - Dave meggett - Im also a closet browns fan - Love the MLB #GOOAKLANDA'S - I like turtles glad to be here fellas! GO GIANTS

  4. #514
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    44,626
    Quote Originally Posted by COOL LANE View Post
    RICHMOND,VA - jonathan hankins - Dave meggett - Im also a closet browns fan - Love the MLB #GOOAKLANDA'S - I like turtles glad to be here fellas! GO GIANTS
    Welcome to the crew! Here's a rundown:

    .Sean. is the resident expert in onfield play, scheme and strategy and will snap if you hit on his pet peeves.

    RCSownsU is the news and updates guru who will smack you down for posting news that's already been posted.....when he's not out saving lives somewhere.

    Gmenfansince90 is the front office, business side expert who occasionally shows up to let us know why we're dumb

    Then there's a fanatastic group of everyday users who know more than the people above give them credit for, but are extremely passionate and occasionally like to fight.

    musclemenace is a ghost. If you see him, consult a paranormal physician.


    .....I just work here. And by "work" I mean slack off at my paying job to occasionally organize this place for free.

    godspeed

  5. #515
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigleyboy25 View Post
    Giants fans, join PSD if you would like to talk Giants football! It's the offseason; time to bulk up for '10!!! It should be an interesting offseason. Click here to register. When you get here, tell us about yourself. If you are already a member here, let's learn a little about you as well.

    1. Location
    2. Favorite Current Giant
    3. Favorite Former Giant
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for?
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    6. Anything else you care to share?
    Hello!!

    I am from Lancaster,Pa
    Favorite Current Giant is Prince
    Favorite Former Giant is Michael Strahan
    I do NOT root for any other team only one team I cheer for the others I could care less about!
    I love all sports, avid fan of the Dodgers, Lakers, Rangers (NHL)
    I have been to two Giants game the infamous punt return game and the Redskins game when will hill intercepted the ball to win the game

  6. #516
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigleyboy25 View Post
    Giants fans, join PSD if you would like to talk Giants football! It's the offseason; time to bulk up for '10!!! It should be an interesting offseason. Click here to register. When you get here, tell us about yourself. If you are already a member here, let's learn a little about you as well.

    1. Location
    2. Favorite Current Giant
    3. Favorite Former Giant
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for?
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    6. Anything else you care to share?
    1. Pittsburgh, Pa
    2. Landon Collins
    3. Michael Strahan
    4. there are other NFL teams?
    5. Baseball (Dodgers) and Basketball (Lakers)

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •