Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Name a Player Whose "Prime" Ended Last Season

Here's my suggestion: I think Kobe Bryant is now "past his prime." Being on the wrong side of 30 with a lot of mileage on his body, injuries are slowly catching up with him. Having said that, Kobe is still a top 3 player in the NBA and a perennial MVP candidate.

What does everyone else think? Which players saw their "prime" end last season?

Wade

agreed Kobe is on the decline

Kobe

MUST we have another Kobe Bryant thread? Why not talk about Duncan, Dirk, Johnson who has a terrible salary, Brandon Jennings, or Wall who people are convince shouldnt be ranked at all until he plays a game which is a dumb argument considering that is like saying players such as kwame brown are better just due to experience. Why not talk about the futrure of the clippers, or even Blake Griffin or how KG is a douche and a very declining player yet is still overrated. Even Brandon Roy or Lamarcus aldridge who still has yet to have a solid rebounding year although he posts good shooting percentages, or Kevin love's inability to get any play time.

Wait. My bad! Lets talk about Kobe, Lebron, The heat, and Melo. Kevin Durant on occasion and Rose. Anything else to discuss would be uncivilized

edit: double post
    Last edited by barreleffact; 09-30-2010 at 03:48 PM.

hmm i wonder why this thread was created.

who else is there honestly to talk about to be "past their prime"?

no one.

#24 Kobe "The Black Mamba" Bryant

MUST you say the say thing twice?
    The Biggest Losers

Quote Originally Posted by barreleffact View Post
    MUST we have another Kobe Bryant thread? Why not talk about Duncan, Dirk, Johnson who has a terrible salary, Brandon Jennings, or Wall who people are convince shouldnt be ranked at all until he plays a game which is a dumb argument considering that is like saying players such as kwame brown are better just due to experience. Why not talk about the futrure of the clippers, or even Blake Griffin or how KG is a douche and a very declining player yet is still overrated. Even Brandon Roy or Lamarcus aldridge who still has yet to have a solid rebounding year although he posts good shooting percentages, or Kevin love's inability to get any play time.

Wait. My bad! Lets talk about Kobe, Lebron, The heat, and Melo. Kevin Durant on occasion and Rose. Anything else to discuss would be uncivilized
    its players whos PRIME ENDED last season

Quote Originally Posted by barreleffact View Post

Knicks Are Back

Quote Originally Posted by DLeeicious View Post
    Wade
    rose

i think kobe is a good one...he is still a great great player but past his prime...same for pierce

~The Future of the Warriors~

prolly Kobe/

Wince.

If you ask me Kobe still got gas in the Tank. Yea turning 30 is getting old, but if you ask me its not like he is 34 and above he still has a good 4 years left. Thats if he doesnt get injured.

This is obviously a thread about Kobe

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast