Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 70 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1188
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    Beating me is definitely possible. My fantasy teams usually choke in the playoffs, no matter the sport.
    I was a major choke artist last season- first place (124-54-2) with a 19 game lead over second place Dol-fan (104-72-4), and I took a first round loss to wise_1

Galo injured again

S E A N....M A Y N E

What happened to dol-fan?

sorry ladies, sometimes I disappear for a few days...

it usually starts with this

which leads to this

which then leads to this

but here they are...get ready...

FINAL REGULAR SEASON POWER RANKINGS

1. JermanJaysFan - Has been building momentum for weeks. Dismantled a tough team (who actually put up decent numbers) but wasn't fazed at all. With an easy matchup this week, he'll be looking to cement his place as #1 seed and claim a matchup against Dol-fan or Greg, without a doubt the two weakest links in the playoff picture.

2. Bob at York - Unfortunately loses his top spot, despite remaining at the top of the standings. Bob had quite an impressive week, but his squad doesn't seem to have the energy of a top playoff contender. If he drops to the second seed in the standings, he could be in for a real tough playoff matchup against eagles.

3. jsumadchat - Stays in the top 3 for now. Don't let the 7-2 week fool you, he did not have his best stuff and was saved by a matchup against the worst team in this league. Point totals like those will not win you playoff games. We can only hope that the pressures of being a top team are not getting to this young squad. Trade talk and contract uncertainty have been a big distractor (see: McGee, Javale and Williams, Deron)

4. Saddler the Gr8 - Destroyed a real solid team and looks to be proving that he's for real. He'll have to take down a hungry team this week in order to keep this momentum going for the postseason.

5. eagles - Strong performance last week gets him the honour of Doritos Rising Team of the Week. With a win this week, he could avoid facing one of Bob/JJF in the first round, but this team is looking for an upset. There are rumblings that he could throw this week just for the chance at taking down one of the big two.

6. Swoop - Took a close loss but nonetheless put up some pretty nice numbers. This team has really started to strive after the firing of Kevin O'Neill and is putting together a big late-season push. Swoop could make some serious noise in the playoffs if all things continue to click.

7. Gibby - BlackBerry Falling Stock of the Week goes to Gibby, who was destroyed by a better team. This team appears to have given up hope. Steph Curry is gone, Ilyasova has fallen back to earth, and Lopez is injured again. Dirk is the lone bright spot on this team right now. With a big loss this week, they could fall right out of the playoff picture. Does Linsanity have one last run to save this hardworking manager?

8. greg_ory_2005 - Big win to push himself back into the playoff picture. Despite facing a less-than-formidable foe, he put up very solid numbers after a disappointing week against his competition for the final playoff spot. Has a tough challenge this week in the Brown Mamba but this squad seems hungry and ready to fight for their spot in the RFFL playoffs.

9. Dol-Fan - Zach Randolph is back and provided an immediate boost - this squad was one assist away from keeping its playoff spot, but they just could not pull it out. Will have to win big this week in order to make the playoffs, but will be in tough against a gr8 team. Marcus Thornton, Dwyane Wade, and Mike Dunleavy are doing everything they can to pick up the assist slack for their fallen point guard.

10. conway429 - Despite an impressive week, he was beaten by a better and more hungry team. With this loss, conway bows out of the playoffs for what seems like the millionth time. He showed substantial improvement this year, however, and will look to come back stronger than ever next year.

11. Mile High Champ - Playing spoiler at this point in the season, and doing a darn good job of it. This squad gets the ******* of the Week award for unspecified reasons 75 steals this week may have set an RFFL record.

12. The Wise 1 - Andrea Bargnani proves that his early season success was nothing but a hot stretch as he's come back stinking up the joint and causing nothing but frustration. Despite a disappointing season, this squad has some nice keepers and a solid future to look forward to.

13. Macedonian - Despite a keen eye for FA pickups, this manager simply does not draft well enough to win. Will have to consider a revamped scouting department for next year.

14. SA5195 - This league sophomore has not been as successful as other newcomers - can he finally learn the tricks of the trade for next season? His roster is full of athletic scorers but lacks the diversity necessary for fantasy basketball glory.

kicked out of the #1 spot? I guess I need to prove myself yet again!

Beating me is definitely possible. My fantasy teams usually choke in the playoffs, no matter the sport.
    Oh **** lebron james like in a way eh
    Im throwing it this week baby
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

JJF has been on fire...he would have beaten you handily this week had the two of you faced off. If that weren't the case, I would have left it the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    JJF has been on fire...he would have beaten you handily this week had the two of you faced off. If that weren't the case, I would have left it the same.
    "Handily"? I haven't compared last week's stats so I will take your word for that but if you are over-stating it then I will make the argument that my sitting guys on the weekend (in order to get the turnovers or free throws cats) might have contributed to that.

**** I had Ben Gordon in the lineup then i switched him for Barea today because Gordon has sucked so much balls lately...at least Barea played well.

"Handily"? I haven't compared last week's stats so I will take your word for that but if you are over-stating it then I will make the argument that my sitting guys on the weekend (in order to get the turnovers or free throws cats) might have contributed to that.
    I did the same thing- I sat Dalembert, Frye, Durant, Dragic, and Martin (who DNP anyways) on Sunday for the same reason. As far as I can tell, you sat Monroe and Tinsley.

damn dol look what you started.... this heated war of words better be accounted for in the pre-playoff installment of the power rankings. its joakim noah-dissing-cleveland-esque lol

2017 is OURS!
    #WeTheNorth

Quote Originally Posted by JermanJaysFan View Post
    I did the same thing- I sat Dalembert, Frye, Durant, Dragic, and Martin (who DNP anyways) on Sunday for the same reason. As far as I can tell, you sat Monroe and Tinsley.
    We both sat guys? Cool, then I guess you did beat me handily.

Quote Originally Posted by jsumadchat View Post
    damn dol look what you started.... this heated war of words better be accounted for in the pre-playoff installment of the power rankings. its joakim noah-dissing-cleveland-esque lol
    that's what I aim for

Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    that's what I aim for
    Will you be doing a power rankings or a matchup preview? If i somehow make the playoffs and get out of the 1st round, i want you to name me executive/coach of the year.

Page 70 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast