Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Rodney Stucky on the Pistons "on paper we are the best team in the League"

Dime: I can tell you are driven after the difficult experience of last season. How do you feel things will turn out this season coming up?
    RS: Last year was tough. We were inconsistent. There was no chemistry. We all just have to stay healthy and the sky is the limit for us. On paper, we are the best team in the League. We are deep and athletic. All we have to do is play to our abilities. We don’t have the biggest roster, but if we share the ball, we’ll be alright.http://dimemag.com/2010/09/rodney-st...in-the-league/

Whats this guy smokin...on paper there roster is pretty bad,no offense Pistons fans..you guys rocked bout 5 years ago,but now?

hey... you gotta be confident about your team.
    All Hail King Goerge, "The Traitorous King"

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

Quote Originally Posted by spreadeagle View Post
    Dime: I can tell you are driven after the difficult experience of last season. How do you feel things will turn out this season coming up?
    RS: Last year was tough. We were inconsistent. There was no chemistry. We all just have to stay healthy and the sky is the limit for us. On paper, we are the best team in the League. We are deep and athletic. All we have to do is play to our abilities. We don’t have the biggest roster, but if we share the ball, we’ll be alright.http://dimemag.com/2010/09/rodney-st...in-the-league/

Whats this guy smokin...on paper there roster is pretty bad,no offense Pistons fans..you guys rocked bout 5 years ago,but now?
    He's talking about rolling paper.
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

I want what Rodney's smoking

clearly

...but hey i like the guy's enthusiasm anyways

Obviously he wasn't thinking when he said that. He's done a handful of interviews recently and hasn't said anything like that before. Not a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by xxcubs22xx View Post
    I want what Rodney's smoking
    Crack?
    ^^^

haha alright rodney talking some game, nothing wrong with that i guess. it's not like anyone really thinks thats true. the pistons do have some talent, but the roster can't decide if it's coming or going right now. hopefully greg monroe is the real deal.

On paper their team looks pretty bad.

I'd like to see this paper that he speaks of.

lolz @ Stucky

You can't teach confidence..
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

I agree...

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

, `cause 1 aint enough )

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast