Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Mark Cuban on whether the Mavs can beat the Lakers: "Hell yes."

Link

Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban spoke to KRLD in Dallas recently. He predicts another 50-win season and also spoke about the perception that he was trying to take the Texas Rangers away from Nolan Ryan.

On if the Mavs can beat the Lakers:

"Hell yes. That's it. Hell yes. We've got the size now. We've got the depth. We've got a lot more depth than the Lakers. It's not even close there."
    Here is the Mavs lineup.

Do you think they can beat LA?

Kidd/Barea
    Butler/Terry
    Marion/Stevensen
    Nowitzki/T.Thomas
    Chandler/Haywood

I think they probably match up with them better than anyone else out west except maybe Portland.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Yea we can and we have. A 7 game series is different though. I dunno I really want to see how this team meshes.

No, I don't think the Mavs can win a 7 game series against them. its possible, but the odds are maybe 15%. But you would expect him to answer the question like that. If he doesn't, he isn't doing his job

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Dallas choke to much in the playoffs to beat lakers in the 7 game series. But they do have the talent to dethrone them.

Knicks Are Back

But he has to remember that kobe owns the Mavs jus by himself.. And Lakers are the champs, and Mavs would have to get to the wcf cuz they've been out the 1st round lately

Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Link

Here is the Mavs lineup.

Do you think they can beat LA?

Kidd/Barea
    Butler/Terry
    Marion/Stevensen
    Nowitzki/T.Thomas
    Chandler/Haywood

I think they probably match up with them better than anyone else out west except maybe Portland.
    Thats not even our line up lol its kidd roddy buckets butler dirk and haywood

Our bench is bareau, terry ,dee brown, dominique jones, marion, tim thomas ,chandler, mahimi and ajinca

@TheLandonThomas 5,000 followers
    @MavsFansForLife 6,000 followers
    "Do the LT" coming to a thread near you.

Sell them tickets cuban!!!
    misery! lol

If everyone plays to their potential then yea... I think they could beat the Lakers.

i think lakers will still beat them in the playoffs this season

No way.LAL is still very strong, maybe in a few years when Kobe gets older/retires

Every team can beat the Lakers on any given night. The question didn't ask if they can beat the Lakers in a playoff series. That answer is exponentially, no.

They can, but I don't think they will.

And as a Heat fan, I'm hoping we can get to the Finals to face the Lakers, not any other team.

If anything, he should start off with "small" goals instead of the big one seeing as his team continuously "chokes" in the postseason. He should have said they can beat the Spurs(whom eliminated them), Thunder, Nuggets, etc..

But hey, the Mavs have more depth than the Lakers and "it's not even close there".

Free As Seagull.

I actually think the Chandler/Haywood duo will work well. Don't forget that the Mavs ended the regular season as gangbusters and looked like a real threat. I definately see them as a top seed and think they can make a run in the playoffs. Of course, I'm not a lunatic. I won't bet them to make it to the Finals. But it wouldn't shock me like it would with other teams, if they did.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

the real question is... Can they beat the Heat?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast