Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who's the best low draft pick of the decade?

Voters
126. You may not vote on this poll
  • Manu Ginobili

    71 56.35%
  • Carlos Boozer

    16 12.70%
  • Monta Ellis

    4 3.17%
  • Gilbert Arenas

    13 10.32%
  • Michael Redd

    2 1.59%
  • Tony Parker

    14 11.11%
  • Rashard Lewis

    1 0.79%
  • Josh Howard

    0 0%
  • Tayshaun Prince

    1 0.79%
  • Other

    4 3.17%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 44
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    47,105

    Diamond in the rough (best low draft pick of the decade)

    Who do u guys think is the best low pick of the decade? alot of good choices here IMO.
    Last edited by Sadds The Gr8; 09-16-2010 at 02:26 AM.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    737
    Manu..

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    23,357
    Monta Ellis.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,860
    Boozer or Manu. Monta is the worst player on that list^^^ But for some reason you think he's the GOAT.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cowgary
    Posts
    2,534
    Manu for sure. He's a beast.
    Redd and Arenas had the chance to be winners but both were too selfish to lead a team properly


    "Juuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit outside. Wild Thing tried for the corner and missed."

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    173
    Mana... loved him!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    23,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulls_fan90 View Post
    Boozer or Manu. Monta is the worst player on that list^^^ But for some reason you think he's the GOAT.
    you are wrong. 1. Monta is not the worst on the list. 2. I don't think Monta is the GOAT. It will always be Wilt Chamberlain

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,860
    Quote Originally Posted by asandhu23 View Post
    you are wrong. 1. Monta is not the worst on the list. 2. I don't think Monta is the GOAT. It will always be Wilt Chamberlain
    Where would you rank Monta out of the current NBA players?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Republic of Moldova
    Posts
    2,645
    Manu. After Robinson left, it would`ve been rly hard for Timmy to do it without Manu and Parker.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,745
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Mund View Post
    Manu for sure. He's a beast.
    Redd and Arenas had the chance to be winners but both were too selfish to lead a team properly
    couldve something to do with them not being on a team with tim duncan....

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cowgary
    Posts
    2,534
    Quote Originally Posted by rabzouz 96 View Post
    couldve something to do with them not being on a team with tim duncan....
    Point well made...but it's hard to imagine Redd and Arenas deferring to Timmy with the game on the line....


    "Juuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit outside. Wild Thing tried for the corner and missed."

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,745
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Mund View Post
    Point well made...but it's hard to imagine Redd and Arenas deferring to Timmy with the game on the line....
    thats because they were the best players on their respective teams for most of their careers. manu has a lower ego, but talent wise, the other 2 guys are better players. the success a player has is always related to the team he played on and ginobili on either the wizards or bucks will make his career look as bad/worse.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    24,130
    Manu for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,656
    Manu and it's not close.

    The fact that he was drafted 57th overall as well makes it even more incredible.

    Also, Rashard was drafted in 1998, so he doesn't fit into the same decade.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    22,679
    Quote Originally Posted by rabzouz 96 View Post
    thats because they were the best players on their respective teams for most of their careers. manu has a lower ego, but talent wise, the other 2 guys are better players. the success a player has is always related to the team he played on and ginobili on either the wizards or bucks will make his career look as bad/worse.
    Arenas maybe, hes a better scorer but thats about it. Redd isnt a better talent then Manu though.


    Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    Josh is like sex, but better
    Follow me on Twitter! @ josh_the_truth

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •