Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Steelers 10 Vikings 17

first off...I think Tarvaris is making a really really strong push to be the #2 QB this year. He looks very poised in the pocket, even under pressure, and he's got a cannon for an arm.

From what I hear, he seems to be absorbing this offence quickly. I'm very exited to see this kid develop. My gut tells me that two years from now NO ONE here will be talking about Daunte anymore...not even jhood

Chester Taylor seemed to get better as the game went on, and that is always a very good sign. I hope we continue to run the ball more than throw it, that's a good strategy. 3 players going over 30 yards in limited action is nice as well..

It seems as if the last remnants of the McCoombs legacy are starting to pay off...most notably on defensive line. Those guys look pretty good all the way down the depth chart.

five penalties is too many. Not as many as we'd have seen under Tice, but still too many.

Starting O-liners still need to get better....IMO.

that's about it for now.
    have you seen Ryan Hoag? :

I actually haven't started any threads on Daunte in a while...........I am sorry if I don't want to join in on the Daunte sucks society I'd rather see the guy suceed than fail and that for everyone not just Pep.

Quote Originally Posted by jhood_121 View Post
    I actually haven't started any threads on Daunte in a while...........I am sorry if I don't want to join in on the Daunte sucks society I'd rather see the guy suceed than fail and that for everyone not just Pep.
    you gotta learn to take a joke
    have you seen Ryan Hoag? :

I was hoping to come on here and find a thread where I could post about my man love for Tarvaris.

The guy is positively amazing. He will be one heck of a starting QB in 2 seasons, perhaps next year, mark my words. I even went out and got an autographed football of him just for kicks and giggles.
    Follow me on Twitter or like my journalist page on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by brandonwarne52 View Post
    I was hoping to come on here and find a thread where I could post about my man love for Tarvaris.

The guy is positively amazing. He will be one heck of a starting QB in 2 seasons, perhaps next year, mark my words. I even went out and got an autographed football of him just for kicks and giggles.
    Yeah, he is looking incredible for a rookie right out of training camp. My bet is that he is the backup QB by the start of the season.

HW- Lesnar, Barry, Overeem
    LHW- HENDO!, Shogun, Mousasi
    MW- Sonnen, Stann, Leben
    WW- Condit, GSP, Ellenberger
    LW- Sherk, Guida, Volkmann

Quote Originally Posted by snakey32 View Post
    Yeah, he is looking incredible for a rookie right out of training camp. My bet is that he is the backup QB by the start of the season.
    A rookie who didn't play at a high-profile school, didn't have a QB coach (LOL!), and wasn't all that highly touted.

Maybe Childress really is a QB guru.....

Quote Originally Posted by brandonwarne52 View Post

Well this is the year of your guarentee B-Warne. I was looking at old Chestor Taylor threads and came across this. It looks like you were way off the mark on next year. I just marked your words, and you was wrong B-warne!

Quote Originally Posted by Redsoxin09 View Post
    Well this is the year of your guarentee B-Warne. I was looking at old Chestor Taylor threads and came across this. It looks like you were way off the mark on next year. I just marked your words, and you was wrong B-warne!
    Hey Redsox, how did you pull up old threads that aren't listed anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Redsoxin09 View Post
    Uh, I can't be wrong until after this season?

Quote Originally Posted by augipitcher3 View Post
    Hey Redsox, how did you pull up old threads that aren't listed anymore?
    Go to "search" on the top of the forum, right under your "Welcome,Augipitcher3" and then it has your PM's and what not. I use it whenever I start a new thread because I hate when people start new threads when one already existed.

Uh, I can't be wrong until after this season?
    Half way through you said "Perhaps next year" and then "positively amazing" That was wrong, very wrong, lol.