Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 72
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    75

    All Star lineups for next season?

    who do u think will be the starting 5 for the East and West in the all star game due to all these major trades ans signings this off season?
    My Thoughts:

    West
    pg-Deron Williams
    sg-Kobe Bryant
    sf-Kevin Durant
    pf-Tim Duncan
    c-Yao Ming

    East
    pg-Rajon Rondo
    sg-Dwayne Wade
    sf-??
    pf-??
    c-Dwight Howard

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by KB---24 View Post
    who do u think will be the starting 5 for the East and West in the all star game due to all these major trades ans signings this off season?
    My Thoughts:

    West
    pg-Deron Williams
    sg-Kobe Bryant
    sf-Kevin Durant
    pf-Tim Duncan
    c-Yao Ming

    East
    pg-Rajon Rondo
    sg-Dwayne Wade
    sf-??
    pf-??
    c-Dwight Howard
    Is that a joke?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16,054
    Doesn't matter how much you hate LeBron, he WILL start in the all star game. He's the best player in the NBA.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    54,165
    West:
    williams
    bryant
    kd
    duncan
    yao

    east
    chalmers
    wade
    lebron
    bosh
    anthony





    lol j/k
    rondo
    wade
    lebron
    bosh tho it will prob be amare
    howard

    East kills the west.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Inquilab Zindabad!
    Posts
    4,226
    Paul
    Kobe
    Melo
    Dirk
    Yao

    Wade
    Johnson
    Bron
    Amare
    Dwight

    Keep in mind Iverson can still EASILY start on either team
    Greatness is a Virtue

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9
    Dwill
    Kobe
    Durant
    Carmelo
    Yao

    Rondo
    Wade
    Lebron
    Amare
    Dwight

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,740
    I'm pretty sure it will be
    West:cp3,kobe,durant,melo,yao/duncan
    East:rondo,mia big 3 and dwight

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    chicago, illinois
    Posts
    12,160
    East

    pg Rose- he'll finally show everyone this season
    sg wade
    sf lebron
    pf amare- he'll get the new york vote definitely
    c howard

    west- I dont care

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,663
    For everyone putting Williams ahead of Paul yall must be drunk. Paul is BY FAR the more popular player. Steve Nash would easily start before Williams.

    East
    Rose
    Wade
    Lebron
    Amare
    Howard

    West
    Paul
    Kobe
    Durant
    Melo
    Yao

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    310
    Posts
    3,054
    Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post

    East
    Rose
    Wade
    Lebron
    Amare
    Howard

    West
    Paul
    Kobe
    Durant
    Melo
    Yao
    x2

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    310
    Posts
    3,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    Doesn't matter how much you hate LeBron, he WILL start in the all star game. He's the best player in the NBA.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,016
    East:
    Lindsey Hunter
    Eric Piatowski
    Adrian Griffin
    Michael Sweetney
    Othella Harrington

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chillin at Saras' and Darlenes'
    Posts
    2,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    Doesn't matter how much you hate LeBron, he WILL start in the all star game. He's the best player in the NBA.
    Why didnt anyone tell me that Kobe retired !

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    66,633
    Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    For everyone putting Williams ahead of Paul yall must be drunk. Paul is BY FAR the more popular player. Steve Nash would easily start before Williams.

    East
    Rose
    Wade
    Lebron
    Amare
    Howard

    West
    Paul
    Kobe
    Durant
    Melo
    Yao
    For starters I agree with this.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    601
    Ill sigbet anyone that Bosh will not make the allstar team

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •