Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

LBJ discredits "reliable sources"

KingJames

There's no such thing as a "Reliable source". Don't believe it people. The truth these days is so far gone. No credibility.

1 minute ago via UberTwitter
    I think he's referring to all the people that have made accusations about him the past two weeks about CP3 and what we've heard.
    PSD's Nick Naylor

PSD's Longest-tenured HEAT fan

Just in: 40K posts in 2 years, all facepalms and baiting. Get a life you loser.

R.I.P. Clara

[IMG]http://oi39.tinypic.com/e98dok.jpg[/IMG/]

Quote Originally Posted by Wade>You View Post
    KingJames

I think he's referring to all the people that have made accusations about him the past two weeks about CP3 and what we've heard.
    you can't create a thread on your assumptions

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wade>You View Post
    KingJames

Or maybe he was talking about the whole story about West and his mom? I dont blame him for not wanting everyone to know his mom is a hoe. It's a tough situation for Lebron... and for anyone for that matter. I feel bad for anybody that has to go through something like that and with the way he's in the center of attention, it's tough because the media will expose anything. Nobody wants the world knowing about their mom like that. Gotta feel for the guy and the situation he's in.
    Last edited by hyb152; 07-26-2010 at 06:34 AM.

Well he's an idiot anyway
    "Victims aren't we all"

Quote Originally Posted by D Roses Bulls View Post
    you can't create a thread on your assumptions

/thread
    easy there
    he created the thread about lebrons tweet

"1 minute ago via UberTwitter"

Now that's stalker status lol
    Really, I usually like what you have to say about basketball on here but this thread is just borderline creepy. You are trying to get into the mind and thoughts of this dude you'll never know. Who cares maybe he's mad delonte banged his mom, maybe he's just trying to make himself seem like less of an as- hole than he really is. Either way why do you even care?

Quote Originally Posted by hyb152 View Post
    Or maybe he was talking about the whole story about West and his mom? I dont blame him for not wanting everyone to know his mom is a hoe.

Quote Originally Posted by LeWade>Kobe View Post
    "1 minute ago via UberTwitter"

Now that's stalker status lol
    Really, I usually like what you have to say about basketball on here but this thread is just borderline creepy. You are trying to get into the mind and thoughts of this dude you'll never know. Who cares maybe he's mad delonte banged his mom, maybe he's just trying to make himself seem like less of an as- hole than he really is. Either way why do you even care?
    the whole of free agency extravaganza was reporters and fans trying to think what each of the players was thinking. so this isn't borderline crazy. more like wat everyone does

Or the Jay-Z thing that's about to blow up

Quote Originally Posted by heatfan03 View Post
    the whole of free agency extravaganza was reporters and fans trying to think what each of the players was thinking. so this isn't borderline crazy. more like wat everyone does
    Okay I understand interest in 2/3 best players in the world being FA and trying to figure out where they are going to play. I WAS very interested as well. Now it's almost a month later and this dudes trying to figure out his inner feelings when he's already signed on to play for his team. My friend who's a Laker fan calls me a Lebron d--- rider but if he saw the things you guys say some times on here he would trip out. It's one thing to follow every Lebron twitter sh-- it's another to follow up on every Lebron twitter within the minute the dude types it up and posts it to the internet..

Was ANOTHER LeBron thread really needed? Seriosuly. Stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by mark1125 View Post
    was another lebron thread really needed? Seriosuly. Stop it.
    neverrrrr

Yeah. These LeBron threads are overkill. While I do think it would be funny to watch all the people who have been critical of these "reliable sources" come in here and find a way to bash LeBron, I think we're all sick of it.

We don't need a thread for every tweet, especially about issues we've already talked about extensively (sources).
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now