Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Denver Inks Anthony Carter and Shelden Williams

http://ca.reuters.com/article/sports...66E4SE20100715

The Denver Nuggets have re-signed veteran guard Anthony Carter and signed free-agent forward-center Shelden Williams, the NBA team said Thursday.

Carter, 35, will be beginning his 12th NBA season. He has spent the past four seasons with Denver, averaging 5.6 points and 4.5 assists in 204 regular-season games, the Nuggets said on their website (www.nba.com/nuggets).

He also has played for Miami, San Antonio and Minnesota.

Williams averaged 3.7 points and 2.7 points in 54 games with the Boston Celtics last season.

"We're excited to add two veteran players with playoff experience," Nuggets vice president of basketball operations Mark Warkentien said in a statement. "They are two more pieces to the puzzle as we work to improve our team this summer."

guess no one cares about the small moves the nuggs make... if this were the heat it woulda been a big diff

Don't like either move. I don't get the Nuggets, their window at a championship is this year but they don't make championship contender moves

Quote Originally Posted by zambo4president View Post
    Don't like either move. I don't get the Nuggets, their window at a championship is this year but they don't make championship contender moves
    I like both moves actually. Will it get them over the hump? NO... are they two players who are ok on the defensive end? Yes

Carter would have been a pretty decent back up PG for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Swashcuff View Post
    I like both moves actually. Will it get them over the hump? NO... are they two players who are ok on the defensive end? Yes

Carter would have been a pretty decent back up PG for you guys.
    Ehh that's debatable Carter's old and lost a few steps, Sheldon Williams is okay as a backup he won't be seeing major minutes anyways, but you guys? I thought you were a Bulls fan too?

Quote Originally Posted by zambo4president View Post
    Ehh that's debatable Carter's old and lost a few steps, Sheldon Williams is okay as a backup he won't be seeing major minutes anyways, but you guys? I thought you were a Bulls fan too?
    No bro I'm a Cubs fan. Thats where you probably got the mix up. I am a 76ers fan.

With a healthy Karl, martin, and nene, i think they are the 2nd best team.

Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    With a healthy Karl, martin, and nene, i think they are the 2nd best team.
    in the NBA or the West?

Can we say championship or what!!!! lollll... not going to make a difference
    Top 10 Rappers Right Now
    1. Nas 2. Kendrick Lamar 3. Jay-Z 4. J Cole 5. Lupe Fiasco 6. Pusha-T 7. Royce Da 5'9 8. Logic 9. Drake 10. Wale

Top 10 Rappers of all-time
    1. 2Pac 2. Nas 3. Rakim 4. Notorious B.I.G. 5. Jay-Z 6. Eminem 7. KRS-One 8. Public Enemy (Chuck D) 9. Common 10. Ice Cube

Follow me, @bharjan

i like anthony carter he is a nice player

Quote Originally Posted by Swashcuff View Post
    No bro I'm a Cubs fan. Thats where you probably got the mix up. I am a 76ers fan.
    Ohhh ok yeah I knew both liked one team thought it was the Bulls for some reason.

Stop hating on Anthony carter. He is a great defender, teammate and he has a high IQ.

He's only there because he is one of Karl's guys and he will play in certain situations.

Like When Billups is tired and Lawson needs to be taught a lesson.
    Also, he will play more in the playoffs.

Shelden Williams on the other hand. I think he's terrible. Watching him do nothing and foul for Boston last year was SAD.

Shelden Williams baby! M.I.P next year.

S E A N....M A Y N E