Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Matt Barnes Will Decide Tomorrow: Leaning towards Miami?

Matt Barnes is expected to make an announcement on Friday about which team he'll join, but it looks like Miami is his most likely destination.
    The Celtics, Mavericks and Lakers are under consideration, but the Heat seem to be winning the fight for his services. The Heat remind us of that owner that blows all his money in a fantasy auction on a couple players, but then sees a bunch of steals fall to him at the end of the draft. Jul. 15 - 4:13 pm et

credit: Rotoworld
    Can anyone beat this team?

C Haslem, Ilgauskas
    PF Bosh, Juwan Howard
    SF LeBron, Matt Barnes
    SG Wade, Mike Miller
    PG Chalmers

McGrady is still rumored to go there too. If they get a post defender and a backup point guard, we could be looking at the greatest team of all-time.

Starting line up= amazing!!
    Bench= sucks!! Haha

Matt barnes goes from starting on a championship contender and being the defensive stopper to vet minimum off the bench and guarding the best bench player on the other team???

Doesn't make sense

@TheLandonThomas 5,000 followers
    @MavsFansForLife 6,000 followers
    "Do the LT" coming to a thread near you.

Where does it say he's going to the Heat?

Can we have a mod change the title. We have to wait and see if it's going to happen. It says he'll make a decision on Friday and Miami is his most likely destination.

Not a done deal just yet.

Changed your title. A bit misleading...

It does look like he is going to Miami, but it isn't official yet. He said he'll tell everyone tomorrow.

And I think that is a really solid team. A bench of Z/Haslem, Barnes, Miller and Howard is an upper level bench in the NBA.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

I heard he's going to have a 24hr special prior to his decision...I can't wait!

👑
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    and Syracuse has sucked for years
    Wish my wife's name was Syracuse.

it doesnt say hes going it says most likely...if haslem is your C not a chance to be best team all time

the centers suck on that team, pg is bad, and bench is weak....best team in east but not better then a healthy laker team.

This is the first I head of Matt Barnes interested in Miami, but slow down down there buddy. This isn't the greatest team of all time, not even close. They haven't proved anything.

The Celtics of the 50's/60's had better teams. They had a dynasty, which they won 11 championships in 13 years. Then there is still the Bulls of the 90's and the Lakers have had GREAT teams throughout their history.

Miami will be a great team, but don't crown them yet, if they do sign these role players(Barnes, T-Mac, Big man).
    Last edited by J_M_B; 07-15-2010 at 04:37 PM.

This team is getting too stacked if this is true, unbelievable.

James
    Wade
    Bosh
    Haslem
    Anthony
    Miller
    Barnes
    Chalmers
    Big Z

crazy team...

Lakers in 6.

Ilgauskas and Howard have nothing left...

Best team of all-time? Come on...

Props to Mane for the sig.

Like real hip-hop? Visit the PSD hip-hop blog here.

This team will NEVER win a championship. Cleveland will win won b4 they do! LMAO.

Seriously, they are a flawed team. To me they'll win 50 games and get bounced in the 2nd round.
    "Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Changed your title. A bit misleading...

It does look like he is going to Miami, but it isn't official yet. He said he'll tell everyone tomorrow.

And I think that is a really solid team. A bench of Z/Haslem, Barnes, Miller and Howard is an upper level bench in the NBA.
    Yeah, their bench is looking better and better. Barnes is a good pick up for sure. They just need to get a big that can start for them. Big Z isn't going to cut it and we all know Bosh doesn't want to play C. Big Z is a nice back up big though.

Can't wait for the season to start.

You're probably looking at a team like this:

CT: Joel Anthony/Zydrunas Ilgauskas
    PF: Chris Bosh/Udonis Haslem/Juwan Howard
    SF: Lebron James/(M.Barnes, J.Stackhouse, or R.Butler)
    SG: Dwyane Wade/Mike Miller
    PG: Mario Chalmers/(E.House, C.Arroyo or M.James)
    Last edited by LayZbone; 07-15-2010 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    This team will NEVER win a championship. Cleveland will win won b4 they do! LMAO.

Seriously, they are a flawed team. To me they'll win 50 games and get bounced in the 2nd round.
    Please explain to me how we are a flawed team if we do sign Barnes. I just don't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post

Naw.. I see this team making an ECF appearance, but losing to the Magic in 7.

Still a crazy team, but nothing close to best of all time.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast