Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

chris paul on trading block.....

This just in reported from hoops world.com Chris Paul is rumored to be on trading block....my guess is The hornets were not too fond of what was said at carmelo anthonys wedding refering to the BIG THREE for the knicks...could that have caused the GM of the hornets to step down and what team do you think has the cap room to absorb his contract..?

http://www.hoopsworld.com/HeadlineStories.asp

hornets management already said cp3 will not be traded....

and moreover this rumor is from hoopsworld...not happening
    Peyton Manning 4 time MVP (2003, 2004, 2008, 2009)the most in NFL history...
    Tim Duncan 2 time MVP (2002, 2003)
    Disappointed Cav fan

Well....Hoopsworld is very wrong and incorrect.

Jeff Bower was the one who wanted to trade Chris Paul. It was the Hornets President & owner who affirmed him not to, that Paul was staying.

You can go look at articles with Jeff Bower and (President) Hugh Weber. Most of the time it's this repetitive theme from Bower of "yeah we've had trade offers for Paul--we're trying to win now..." yadda yadda.

And Weber's tone is always of this "Paul is not leaving."

People just want to see the big star traded from the small-market team to someone like the Knicks. Some of these rumors are ********.

paul will be a knick, its just a matter of time, NO should trade him while they can still get alot of value, this would be a good package from knicks:

Curry (expiring contract), felton, chandler, walker, first round pick for cp3 and oakfor (god awful contract)

NO should try to make a deal like this.

Not happening. That franchise and basketball in Louisiana is dead without Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Thisisouryear!! View Post
    paul will be a knick, its just a matter of time, NO should trade him while they can still get alot of value, this would be a good package from knicks:

Curry (expiring contract), felton, chandler, walker, first round pick for cp3 and oakfor (god awful contract)

That trade looks terrible.

paul will be a knick, its just a matter of time
    Remember when it was only a matter of time before Lebron joined his buddy Jay-Z was a Net and only a matter of time before Wade went home and was a Bull? How'd that turn out?

lol u notice the ppl that say its not happening are saintz fans hints hornet fans lol.. i think its 50 50 he gets delt n only to ny i doubt he want to go anywhere else..

While I do think Paul will being elsewhere in 2012, it's no guarantee that it will be NY. Also your trade doesn't work for either side. You can't sign someone else's FA to trade them, I.E. Felton. N.O. is only getting 1 first round back and not much in terms of young talent.

Not sure if this is true as of today, but I can definitely see CP3 on the trading block soon. I thought he was untouchable, but with problems with managment along with his allegations of talking about joining other teams, I wouldnt be as surprised as I was a month or two ago if he was traded.

MJ + Allan Houston= The Good Ol' Days.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Karl315 View Post
    lol u notice the ppl that say its not happening are saintz fans hints hornet fans lol.. i think its 50 50 he gets delt n only to ny i doubt he want to go anywhere else..
    Pretty sure I said that and I'm clearly a Detroit fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Karl315 View Post
    Maybe it's because we follow the team closely and have a better idea of what's going on then you do

Quote Originally Posted by SB75 View Post
    While I do think Paul will being elsewhere in 2012, it's no guarantee that it will be NY. Also your trade doesn't work for either side. You can't sign someone else's FA to trade them, I.E. Felton. N.O. is only getting 1 first round back and not much in terms of young talent.
    Not to mention NY doesn't even have a 1st round pick until 2013 ( I know they have one next year, but it will most likely be swapped to a later pick with houston)

it is very possible that he is being shopped under the radar GM to GM, but publicly the hornets dont want to come out and say it because it will look bad to their fans, and people might start getting upset (as seen above)

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Not to mention NY doesn't even have a 1st round pick until 2013 ( I know they have one next year, but it will most likely be swapped to a later pick with houston)
    Yeah man, dude i just ill informed.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast