Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

the Miami Heat are the NBA Champions! ...and the Bill Russell award goes to?

lets say the Heat win the championship or multiple championships during the big 3's contract years...

could one say that this will be when these great friends egos end up showing up on the court with them? or will the 3 pals possibly be that much of a collective unit that the choice will be too hard to make? or even; will the flack LeBron has recieved since "the decision" affect him on the greatest stage the NBA has to offer? who do you PSDers think gets to hold both the Championship and the MVP trophy and why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thought of this while posting on a different thread and thought it could make for some interesting conversation. personally I'd say regardless it will come down to Wade and LeBron taking home that hardware, sorry Bosh...and to me i feel the edge remains in the hands the i feel the ball belongs in down the stretch of each game.. D-Wade. there will b no crab dribbles in the lane to win a series for this team.

what are your thoughts?

Pat Riley. Hands down.

I'd say Wade. He's the closer on that team. James is the best player in the world, but I feel like that's one edge Wade has in never giving up even if its a blowout.

Riley

Official Edmunds/Vea Crew

premature ejaculation.......
    Peyton Manning 4 time MVP (2003, 2004, 2008, 2009)the most in NFL history...
    Tim Duncan 2 time MVP (2002, 2003)
    Disappointed Cav fan

Bron, Wade certainly has a chance but usually the award gos to the teams best player

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Bron, Wade certainly has a chance but usually the award gos to the teams best player
    Which is Wade.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Bosh--because he would have to take down the trio of Gasol, Bynum, and Odom with no help from any other decent bigs (which is why MIA won't win anyways).

Mario Chalmers
    🐐

Rocky Top youíll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

The player that does the most.

Wade, he's gonna close out games and make some of the big plays. I think this trio will be comparable to Boston in '08. Wade will be Pierce, the original who is the leader of the team. Bosh is Ray Allen, the second of the big 3 to be on the team, good player but will get the least credit. LeBron will be like KG, the last to join and the best player but will defer to Pierce/Wade.

how bout we wait till they get there to talk this?
    theres a good chance Laker, celts or Magic take them own this seaosn and then theres a good chance stou, cp3 and melo end up in ny wich could trump Miami for the rest of the decade.
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by blastmasta26 View Post
    Wade, he's gonna close out games and make some of the big plays. I think this trio will be comparable to Boston in '08. Wade will be Pierce, the original who is the leader of the team. Bosh is Ray Allen, the second of the big 3 to be on the team, good player but will get the least credit. LeBron will be like KG, the last to join and the best player but will defer to Pierce/Wade.
    Fair comparison, but this team are in their prime.

Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Fair comparison, but this team are in their prime.
    Well yeah, it would be a better version of Boston's big 3. I just think the player roles will be similar.

It will be Wade. He will be the leading scorer on this team, he doesn't ever quit on his team and he isn't afraid to take the final shot, good thing Lebron can pass the ball.

By the way I do not think the Heat will reach the NBA finals this upcoming season, unless some quality moves are made to fill the bench and starting 5.
    Last edited by JonnyBrav000; 07-12-2010 at 01:48 PM.
    Check out the Pecks, the Abs are made of steel... This is the real life Johnny B.
    By the way, the hat is Brooklyn, not Boston, sorry Bean Heads.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast