Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Too far from Cali
    Posts
    300

    Where's Richard Jefferson goin?

    Anybody heard any news, is he staying in SA or going somewhere else?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    56,508
    He said he wanted to resign.

    But a team might overpay for him.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Too far from Cali
    Posts
    300
    I was just curious, I haven't heard his name floating around anywhere. I hope he stays in SA, the really have no other options at ST

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    24,053
    Cavs
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Lenox
    Posts
    24,892
    It's obviously Miami.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    24,053
    he wants money, that's why he opted out

    he's not gonna go to miami, I would bet my life on it
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana.
    Posts
    13,505
    Yeah I was gonna say the Cavs need a SF.




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post
    he wants money, that's why he opted out

    he's not gonna go to miami, I would bet my life on it
    he's not going to miami nor is he looking for more money. He opted out because his number were down and he doesn't like the style of play in SA. I hope he ends up in OKC, Denver or Houston. Chicago would be nice too

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Too far from Cali
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by wudadoda View Post
    he's not going to miami nor is he looking for more money. He opted out because his number were down and he doesn't like the style of play in SA. I hope he ends up in OKC, Denver or Houston. Chicago would be nice too
    All those teams have established SF's, why would he go there?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •