Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Important TidBit about the Most Hated Man in the World

Cleveland sports writer Tom Withers:
    "I was told LeBron didn't want to do TV special, but some in his camp kept pushing. He sure didn't look like he enjoyed it."
    http://twitter.com/twithersAP/status/18194314990

I know this doesn't change anything but just wanted to put it out there.

btw i know im a newbie no need to point it out

yah ok because we all know lebron isnt an attention whore. kind of like when "nike" had those tapes taken.

he had to approve it though but it was quite clear he was extremely uncomfortable in doing it and i gottta feel for him, because no matter what he did he was going to become hated everywhere but where he went

I wonder how he feels about it now. It was the most stupid thing in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakersfanla24 View Post
    yah ok because we all know lebron isnt an attention whore. kind of like when "nike" had those tapes taken.
    how is he an attention whore. if he didnt want to do this and he barely said a word to anybody about his fee agency then how is he an attention whore? blame ESPN.

Quote Originally Posted by h2r09 View Post
    how is he an attention whore. if he didnt want to do this and he barely said a word to anybody about his fee agency then how is he an attention whore? blame ESPN.
    Are you kidding?

after reading the thread title i was expecting to see a thread about kim jong-il

Quote Originally Posted by B-Ray View Post
    after reading the thread title i was expecting to see a thread about kim jong-il
    he comes in a distant second

Quote Originally Posted by Cubsfan365 View Post
    Are you kidding?
    did he say anything to anyubody during the free agency period? no. thre was just a whole lot of attention on him because he is him. IF he didnt want to do this special, then how is he at all an attention whore?

espn is somewhat to blame but to say hes not an attention whore is BS. the stuff he says, the way he acts, him saying he wants to be the most recognizable athlete in the world. Claiming team USA was his team, even though clearly when it mattered most we all know who really delivered. And i HIGHLY doubt he didnt want to do it. Oh yah announcing he was going to be in the dunk comp to get some attention i can go on but im done with this topic have another one i been dealing with all day.

he had to approve it though but it was quite clear he was extremely uncomfortable in doing it and i gottta feel for him, because no matter what he did he was going to become hated everywhere but where he went
    That is not true. He is hated more than ever because people feel he is a cop out by joining such a strong team already. He wouldn't be getting this sort of attention and hate if he went anywhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by AI4MVP View Post
    Andrew Bogut is a better player then Dwight Howard. period.

did he say anything to anyubody during the free agency period? no. thre was just a whole lot of attention on him because he is him. IF he didnt want to do this special, then how is he at all an attention whore?
    At the end of the day, as he would put it, "Lebron James has the final say"

[/QUOTE=CowboysKB24;14073327]That is not true. He is hated more than ever because people feel he is a cop out by joining such a strong team already. He wouldn't be getting this sort of attention and hate if he went anywhere else.[/QUOTE]

He always will from me i cant stand that self promoting, arrogant prick.

Despite it all--everyone still watched.

There's no such thing as bad publicity...

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysKB24 View Post
    That is not true. He is hated more than ever because people feel he is a cop out by joining such a strong team already. He wouldn't be getting this sort of attention and hate if he went anywhere else.
    so he is hated because he wants to win?

I love this double standard where if he takes the money for a worse team then he willbe hated because he doesnt have a killer instinct and doesnt want to win and if he puts himself in the best position to win then he is a coward for leaving high and dry.

He really should be commended by forgetting his dream to be the best player ver all in the ske of winning. what he did is actually eally pretty incredible of him and shows what his true purpose of playing is.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast