Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: McGrady anyone?

McGrady anyone?

Fragile, but he's deadly from behind the line and he's proven. he already said he'd be willing to sign for the minimum if the right opportunity comes up.

Plus, he wouldnt be bringing the ball up, or have to drive or anything, so he shouldn't get too banged up.

Bulls

He seems done to me.
    Here's a to our starting SG. Way to go Thibs, what a great decision to go with him over TMac.... By the way, how much you want to bet he missed this shot?

Would like to see him on da Bulls

Last time i checked he wanted to be a laker

Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    Bulls
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

i'm surprised dallas hasn't offered him yet or iverson
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

Quote Originally Posted by Oaktown R8ers View Post
    Last time i checked he wanted to be a laker
    Bet now that ***** wants to be a Heat.

I cannot stand that loser.
    Chris Spielman #54

If at 1st you don't suceed
    give up you're a born loser!

I want him in LA or on the Bulls.
    Greatness is a Virtue

As much as I want him on the lakers, he would be a perfect fit with the Bulls.

Its very funny how people have forgotten about him and now think hes a washed up bum who can't play.

People dont realize T-Mac has one of the best skill sets in NBA History for a wing player. Hes 6'8 with an amazing handle for his height, can go to either hand when attacking the basket, has shooting range, can hit the turnaround with his back to the basket, and hes a Point Forward. There are few players out there who are like this.

T-Mac isn't the same athlete he once was, but neither was Grant Hill. That didn't stop Hill from playing another 5-7 years since he had surgery.

Some team is going to sign T-Mac and end up with a guy who can put up borderline All Star numbers.

Lakers or Heat

i didnt see him play in new york, but i imagine the shot hasnt gone anywhere.

and i wouldnt exactly call him a loser, just injury prone. people forget how terrible the magic where most of those years he was there. I mean REALLY BAD, he made them contenders by himself. not to say id expect that macgrady, but im pretty sure he can still shoot

dont want him in Miami. Lakers you can have him.

Quote Originally Posted by Heatcheck View Post
    im asking though, why or why not?

i didnt see him play in new york, but i imagine the shot hasnt gone anywhere.

and i wouldnt exactly call him a loser, just injury prone. people forget how terrible the magic where most of those years he was there. I mean REALLY BAD, he made them contenders by himself. not to say id expect that macgrady, but im pretty sure he can still shoot
    This.

T-Mac's dilemma is the same dilemma that faces Vince Carter & Allen Iverson and could potentially face LeBron if he cant win a Title in Miami. Great players who just weren't able to win a Title in their prime for various reasons. Their legacies aren't what they should be for that simple fact, despite the extensive individual accolades.

T-Mac can still be a star player in the NBA. He had microfracture surgery to fix his knee and had missed a full calendar year of basketball before he got real playing time with the Knicks. In his first 7 games with the Knicks he dropped 20 points 3 times. We're talking about a guy out of shape physically, not in basketball shape(stamina), and still recovering from knee surgery. He said on Twitter hes been working out all spring & summer. If an out of shape T-Mac can do that, imagine how well he could play this upcoming season? 20/5/5? We haven't seen a 100% healthy T-Mac in 6 years. We've seen a banged up T-Mac dealing with back & knee problems ever since then. He took the time to heal up, this might be a great shot for him.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast