Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Do you honestly think Lebron woke up and said Miami?

He and Dwade and Bosh had to have planned it way before. He quit in cleveland on purpose. It obviously didnt matter how much the other teams were going to offer because all three were going to go to Miami .If Cavs had gone deep into playoffs there would be no reason for him to leave his hometown. He had to have an excuse to leave cleveland so he quit and made it look like he cant win in cleveland. There is no way he could play as bad as he did. Not only did he not shoot well in the series against the celtics he did nothing. Kobe had a few bad games against the celtics but Kobe never gave up. He played hard defense and got those rebounds. Lebron quit. you could see it in his body language. He had no intention of comming back to cleveland. Thats why he was always talking about free agency during the season and Charles Barkley told him to shut up and play ball. Your team is in the playoffs going for a championsip. you should not be thinking about free agency. I hope prince Ledouche James fails meserably

I lost respect for him when he lied and said he "made his decision this morning".
    He lied on national TV.

I hope he never wins **** and I don't think they will. Can't wait for it all to crumble. LeBron ruined his brand already, lost all his fans, sold his soul to the devil. And no it was planned, it's just tampering if he said anything else.

Who in the NBA is going to stop this new world order??? Lebeast is running wild on the NBA.

Everyone knows he waited for Bosh and Wade and then he went to follow em.

no

They all signed there deals to run out at same year, sounds like been a thought for a while.

He might have planned on going to Miami long ago, but there's no way he quit in the playoffs because of it. Giving them a championship would've made it way easier to feel like he could leave, not harder.

that was the best thing ever for lebron to do. is go to miami

I think he woke up, looked in the mirror, looked in the mirror again, and accidently put on his mom's shirt and did an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by zambo4president View Post
    I hope he never wins **** and I don't think they will. Can't wait for it all to crumble. LeBron ruined his brand already, lost all his fans, sold his soul to the devil. And no it was planned, it's just tampering if he said anything else.
    Sounds like someone needs a hug

Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    They all signed there deals to run out at same year, sounds like been a thought for a while.
    They haven't signed anything.

I don't believe much of what LeBron said in the interview. The guy is an egomaniac. Good luck in MIA Bron Bron, break a leg...or two.

"I enjoy sex as much as Joe Namath, only with one girl." -Roger Staubach

He knew when the press confrence was announced. People reported that day there was a confrence call for the next day with Bosh & Wade & I'm guessing(or at least had Wade relay to him) Riley his in on the plan. Wade & Bosh signed that afternoon. James the next day. Wade & Bosh telling a white one on the fact they didn't know.

So what teams will start dumping salary for the 2016 LeBron FA Boonazza. I hope we trade Rose and Noah soon to start cearing up space now.

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    It kind of reminds me of the Shaq/Orlando thing. People seemed to be of the mind that Shaq was going to LA when his contract was up no matter what, and that year Orlando took a big step back in the playoffs, going from the finals and beating the Bulls in the ECF, to getting swept by the Bulls. Its hard to say what was going on in LBJ's mind, or Shaq's mind during those respective playoff runs and if they had already made the choice to leave their teams, and if that choice was made, was it a conflict of interest that impacted how their teams performed in the post-season before their departure?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast