Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

How good will the Bucks be?

They have a good young Dynamic Duo that can play together and behind them you have Maggette, Salmons, Redd, CDR, and Gooden who can all score on any given night. Also have great role players in Ilyasova, Mbah a Moute, and Delfino. Last but not least the rookies Larry Sanders, Tiny Gallons, Jordan, and Hobson... Hopefully they can get a good backup PG from either FA or Trade. This team seems like one of those sleepers. They were excellent last year and probably would have made it to the 2nd Round if Andrew Bogut didnt go down with an injury.

How good do you think they will be?

I personally think they are being underrated right now and have a chance to be a big surprise in the East. They have a solid team foundation and can upset a top seed in the East come playoff time.

They are probally the 5th seed. They made some good moves by being realistic eith what they can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    I personally think they are being underrated right now and have a chance to be a big surprise in the East. They have a solid team foundation and can upset a top seed in the East come playoff time.
    Funny if they beat Miami.

I really like the Bucks roster. I can see them being better than Atlanta next year. It really depends on how Maggette responds to being on a new team with Scott Skiles as his new coach.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2shady4u View Post
    DerekRE 3 just get the **** out. i mean no one takes you seriously and i bet im the only one with enough balls in my shorts to tell you to **** off. you're not a good poster. go **** yourself.

4th or 5th seed
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

I like what the Bucks are doing. I think they can get a 4-5 seed.

4th or 5th seed is possible

But this team could easily get a 3 seed. Orlando, Miami, Celtics are the elite now but the celts could super mail in the regular season again, Orlando still needs to make some moves to improve and they are 1 dwight howard injury away from being an 7th seed and Miami has so many questions right now noone will be able to get a good read on them till the start of the season

3rd seed with some nice home-court in the playoffs should be the Bucks goal. As long as Bogut fully comes back from that gut-wrenching injury

JR Smith and Monta Ellis....these two need to be on the same team!Not serious tho
    Im just a 23 year old college grad looking for a job in the nba