Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

If "Superfriends" proves true...

...Do you think maybe the Owners/GM's of weaker teams make trades with the Owners/GM's of stronger teams ( other than Miami ) they normally would not make, in an effort to showup the "superfriends" and show players they can't just make their own teams.

I don't think there are enough threads on this. Make more and I'll get back to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2shady4u View Post
    DerekRE 3 just get the **** out. i mean no one takes you seriously and i bet im the only one with enough balls in my shorts to tell you to **** off. you're not a good poster. go **** yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    I don't think there are enough threads on this. Make more and I'll get back to you.
    What a pointless reply and sad way to keep your thread count up.

Anyway, no I don't think they will. What is more likely is teams will blow their money and pay too much for less talented players to keep up rather than wait for next year or something.

Superfriends. That's the gayest thing i've ever heard.

Thats stupid if GMs start doing that. WHy would you want to make a weak team weaker? If this does happen then they might as well make the NBA a 16 team league.

the NBA is a flawed institution. the player's have found a way to game the system right before they are set to change it. it's a travesty and laughing stock. this is a leauge where the rich get richer and the poor poorer. Look at the NFL. that just works.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelsBullsFins View Post
    ...Do you think maybe the Owners/GM's of weaker teams make trades with the Owners/GM's of stronger teams ( other than Miami ) they normally would not make, in an effort to showup the "superfriends" and show players they can't just make their own teams.
    Absolutely not.

Quote Originally Posted by boolish View Post
    the NBA is a flawed institution. the player's have found a way to game the system right before they are set to change it. it's a travesty and laughing stock. this is a leauge where the rich get richer and the poor poorer. Look at the NFL. that just works.
    Exactly. It makes billions upon billions and the players make millions upon millions... Who the heck would wanna get in on THAT! /sarcasm

Sure! Here Bulls let the Grizzlies give you guys Rudy Gay and OJ Mayo for Luol Deng just so you guys can compete with Miami. Hey while we're at it lets make it a 3 team deal and the Nets will send Brook Lopez your way too. Good luck beating the heat!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sixerlover View Post
    Sure! Here Bulls let the Grizzlies give you guys Rudy Gay and OJ Mayo for Luol Deng just so you guys can compete with Miami. Hey while we're at it lets make it a 3 team deal and the Nets will send Brook Lopez your way too. Good luck beating the heat!!

Thank goodness nobody ever sent the lakers something for nothing! Shew!!

Haha yeah I hear the Kings are looking to do a Tyreke for Luke Walton type deal with the Lakers.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2shady4u View Post
    DerekRE 3 just get the **** out. i mean no one takes you seriously and i bet im the only one with enough balls in my shorts to tell you to **** off. you're not a good poster. go **** yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by eibbor View Post
    What a pointless reply and sad way to keep your thread count up.

Anyway, no I don't think they will. What is more likely is teams will blow their money and pay too much for less talented players to keep up rather than wait for next year or something.
    Wait, is Derek a pair of sheets or what?
    Vancouver Grizzlies Sim GM

2003-04: ?-?