Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i will hate him 4ever

Quote Originally Posted by Merc20Jets View Post
    Wade = King
    LBJ = Queen
    Bosh = Jester
    Pretty much. I've detested bron from day 1. He's gone from my most hated guy in the league, to most hated in history of sports (except for maybe the 1936 German Olympic squad).
    But let's face it, none of this should ne a surprise, he's been a biotch everystep of the way

lebron is weak, all hail the queen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kleonidas View Post
    To leave his home town shows no loyalty. He's a putz. Now all of Ohio is going to hate him...
    I dont understand why people say he isnt loyal if he leaves cleveland or that he is turning there backs on cleveland if he leaves. First off it is a business. He ability and all that work made him good to where he can decide where he wants to play. He does not owe any city or fans anything. I think fans need to get a life when they feel hurt or turned on if there player leaves there team they root for. Its just a game people, you dont even know these players on a personal level.

I agree with the general sentiment of everyone else. His "brand" and respectability take a HUGE hit... even moreso since he had to join 2stars to get it done... if indeed they ever do win. He's not even in the Kobe/Jordan conversation. Lebron lost a lot of respect today... Durant gained it. Now that kid is the real deal.

Streetsmarts?? It doesn't sound like it. If you haven't noticed, sports play a significant role in society (look at the World Cup). When you're a true fan, your team grows with you from the time you're a little kid, so it's hard not to get emotionally wrapped up in your teams! As a Knick fan, I'm hoping LeBron comes to save my team, but if he doesn't do that, I would like him to stay in Cleveland who hasn't won a championship of any kind in 50 plus years.

Agreed .
    Never ever saw Jordan,Bird, and Magic on the same team !
    and they all played on ONE team , (Jordan played for wizards but that doesnt count he was old . haha)

LeBron pathetic, he needs Wade, and Bosh

All hail the queen james!

lebum is a *********G joke if he does this cant even be in top ten of all time players loser loser loser loser loser king nothing ***** yes

Lebron is really selling himself short. I really hope he ends up a CAV or Knick.

if he wins 3 consecutive championships in Miami it wouldnt equal the 1 championship in Cleveland.

This is really just an extension of the thread about LeBron leaning towards the Heat and the one about him announcing his decision, please use one of those threads guys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12