Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LeBron in fans eyes

I think LBJ will be viewed as a villain in the NBA as well as the HEAT if he finalizes this signing...its odd. I assumed he loved being the solo/heroic act he had in CLEVELAND. Is this a good look for him??? I don't think so. Your thoughts?

You're thinking way too hard about this

Let heat have LeBron!

Rondo,Allen,Garnett,Pierce > LeBron,Wade,Bosh

too much offense on Heat !

To leave his home town shows no loyalty. He's a putz. Now all of Ohio is going to hate him...

I will definitely go from admiring his play but not really liking him all that much, to reluctantly admiring his play and really disliking him. That's almost regardless of where he signs now, but especially if he signs with the Heat.

Smh on LeBron!

He cant please everybody...

If he leaves then hes not loyal and he has no class

If he stays then he doesn't care about winning and only wants money

Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    He cant please everybody...

If he leaves then hes not loyal and he has no class

If he stays then he doesn't care about winning and only wants money
    He will get more money if he signs with Heat/Bulls/Knicks. Not via contract but via endorsements. If he stays its about Loyalty.

I think this blows his chance at becoming GOAT. Jordan never had a supporting cast like he will in Miami if they do win several championships. Hell, he won't even be considered better then Kobe when it's all said and done IMO.
    Miss Emily Rose. I'm a lady!

Maybe he just wants to play in Miami.. We think about a variety of reasons why he shouldn't join this team or that team. A few include "He wont win.", "He'll have too strong of a supporting cast, so he wont get full credit.", "He wont be as big in the global market if he joins that team.". These views are through our own eyes. As far as we know he doesn't give a damn about most of this stuff. Hes going to choose to go where he is happiest.

I do know one thing though.. It would be TERRIBLE for the NBA for him to go to Heat. Absolutely terrible. I say this because teams need balance. When you start having teams go ahead more (Heat) and other teams fall futher behind (Wolves) its really bad for the league. When competition goes down so does attendance. Not exactly what Stern is looking for. As it stands the league would benefit from taking a few teams out due to poor showings. This will only make it worst.

The Goat? dude hes doesn't even have a complete game..NO back to basket game (jordan,kobe) No mid range jumper and NO killer instinct(u wATCH POFFS?)....He is a complete jerk to Cleveland should have just said where hes going now hes gonna embaress his entire state lol......In Miami horrible sports town they don't ever sell out remember the world series no one went..Florida doesn't care about Pro sports good luck sellling stuff when they don't care and you piss off all the other NBA team fans....Goat ore like coward,jerk or follower

He'll never be near the level of Jordan and Kobe either. Couldn't do it without joining 2 top 10 players and then not even knowing if its "his team".

If he goes to the Heat, his legacy will forever be tarnished! They can win five titles in Miami, and LeBron will still be one championship behind Wade. How would Michael Jordan be viewed now if he had to join Magic's Lakers or Larry Bird's Celtics in order to win his championships? He portray's himself as a King, but needs Wade to win a ring?? Some King!!

Wade = King
    LBJ = Queen
    Bosh = Jester

That seems right...all hail Queen James

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast