Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Could Emeka Okafor be the Perkins for LeBron and Amare in New York?

If LeBron signed with New York, they'd need to improve their defense.

With LeBron already being a very good defensive player and Toney Douglas a pretty good defensive point guard, they'd need big man help.

If they traded Curry for Okafor (which they very well could in an instant due to New Orleans wanting to clear cap), would Okafor serve as the "Kendrick Perkins" for this group? He's young and he's been known for his great defense and rebounding during his NBA career.

LeBron, Amare, Gallinari, Chandler and Okafor would be a pretty great core.

I would love for someone to trade for Emeka Okafor. However it depends on who they send us in return.

Doubt it. Nice but Doubt it

If the ghost of Pete Maravich signed with the Nets and Eddy Curry baked a cake, could the square root of New Jersey equal 18?

Quote Originally Posted by LionBryan View Post
    If the ghost of Pete Maravich signed with the Nets and Eddy Curry baked a cake, could the square root of New Jersey equal 18?
    Impossible...

everyone knows that the ghost of pete maravich translates to 0, which means that Eddy Curry is baking cookies...which means that Charles Barkley is coming into town to eat them...Thus, leaving us with answer to be none other than...

Who comes off the bench for this team? Or would Lebron, Amare, Okafor, etc all play 48 minutes every single game?

He would be the perfect Center for a D'Antoni syste,. He runs very good, athletic plays D (Wow, ok not a D'ANtoni strong point) And blocks shots.It also would allow STAT to play PF.

C - Okafor
    PF - STAT
    SF - Gallo
    SG - Lebron
    PG - Douglas, Collison, Parker, Ridenour, Felton.... Me. LMAO

It could work.
    Last edited by NY Till I Die; 07-07-2010 at 09:35 AM.

He possibly could be but I am not sure how they would get him without giving up Chandler unless they really want a salary dump which I guess is possible since his contract it pretty bad...

Quote Originally Posted by LionBryan View Post
    this is a little far in advance to be thinking. Let's wait for LBJ's decision on Thursday first

MJ + Allan Houston= The Good Ol' Days.

Remember this:

The Knicks and their fans need to actually sign LeBron first before any of this other **** is possible.

Don't think just because Wade and Bosh teamed up, LeBron will be forced to team up as well. I could still very easily see him going to Cleveland or Chicago. I don't however see any chance of him ending up in Miami.

The Knicks could sign Jared Jefferies back to back up C, PF, SF,

Hes not getting anywhere close the money he just had.

might be a good option for knicks if they get lebron, but NO would have to sweeten the deal, Noone and i mean NOONE is going to take that contract on (top 5 worst in the nba) unless NO attatches a player like collison or paul with him.

Quote Originally Posted by NY Till I Die View Post
    The Knicks could sign Jared Jefferies back to back up C, PF, SF,

Hes not getting anywhere close the money he just had.
    JJ isn't a FA, If he was we wouldn't have given up picks and Hill to get rid of him.

Quote Originally Posted by saintdrew View Post
    I would love for someone to trade for Emeka Okafor. However it depends on who they send us in return.
    You should be happy recieving a bag of chips for him that contract is awful, and may be a reason you lose paul....eventually....

No, because Okafor is terrible. He really isn't very effective at the center spot, he's constantly getting his shot blocked, and his defense there is vastly overrated. And to the person who said he's a good athlete and runs the floor well, you couldn't be more wrong. The reason the Bobcats traded him is that he's a terrible athlete and they wanted another ****** center who is more athletic (Chandler).

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast