Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is Renardo Sidney The Next High School Phenom

I was reading about him a couple of days ago...UCLA is #1 on his list.

Ok, i'll stop talking about UCLA now.

The dude is only a sophomore in HS. Things are getting out of whack with this basketball phenom thing.

Even worse, ESPN Magazine's latest issue did a report on a 6th grader called J-Mychal Reese and touts him as the best 6th grade basketball player in America. How far down will these phenom rankings go?

I agree it has gotten crazy but as long as there is a demand for these stories they will continue.

I hear Darren Gee is supposed to be good this year as well

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedMarauder
    The dude is only a sophomore in HS. Things are getting out of whack with this basketball phenom thing.

Even worse, ESPN Magazine's latest issue did a report on a 6th grader called J-Mychal Reese and touts him as the best 6th grade basketball player in America. How far down will these phenom rankings go?
    I heard lebron james was noticed by scouts before middle school.

My 10 year old brother made 23 consecutive free throws in my driveway, and he probably shoots a consitant 70% from the free throw line. By the time he's 18 he'll probably be the next JJ Reddick, right? Maybe ESPN can come over to my house an write an article on my little brother.

Quote Originally Posted by beachboy View Post
    I heard lebron james was noticed by scouts before middle school.
    Well, first time I heard of him was his freshman or sophomore season of HS when he made the cover of Sports Illustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by chisox311 View Post
    My 10 year old brother made 23 consecutive free throws in my driveway, and he probably shoots a consitant 70% from the free throw line. By the time he's 18 he'll probably be the next JJ Reddick, right? Maybe ESPN can come over to my house an write an article on my little brother.
    Make scouts believe that he's the next JJ reddick and people will actually come.

i have a cousin who's about 6 foot 3 and jus 13 years old.......and he plays da 2 spot aka da shooting guard spot and he's jus 14 years old and he wears size 14

he cud also shoot a very good jumpshot from da 3 point range.........and he cud really drive...i tink he cud be da nex kevin durant...and he cud really drive through da lane easy.......

Quote Originally Posted by THE PEOPLE View Post

Best quote in PSD history:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cut_La_Rock View Post
    Becoming a mod is the equivalent selling your soul to the devil for a handjob from your sister.

Quote Originally Posted by THE PEOPLE View Post

According to ESPN, Ohio State is #1 on his list. They compare him to Chris Webber at this stage in his career.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedMarauder View Post

No, he will be a Junior this upcoming year.

I read that same article, and I went to the website where they got the info from, but they wanyed like $350 for like 1 year. Kiss my *** if you want that much.

he needs more time he can;t be a super star in a short time. he could reach his top and then fall down fast

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast