Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    31,793

    Is Renardo Sidney The Next High School Phenom


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    17,759
    I was reading about him a couple of days ago...UCLA is #1 on his list.

    Ok, i'll stop talking about UCLA now.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    42,527
    The dude is only a sophomore in HS. Things are getting out of whack with this basketball phenom thing.

    Even worse, ESPN Magazine's latest issue did a report on a 6th grader called J-Mychal Reese and touts him as the best 6th grade basketball player in America. How far down will these phenom rankings go?


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    795
    I agree it has gotten crazy but as long as there is a demand for these stories they will continue.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Raised in Mt. Airy
    Posts
    30,034
    I hear Darren Gee is supposed to be good this year as well

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    a place inhibited by humans
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedMarauder
    The dude is only a sophomore in HS. Things are getting out of whack with this basketball phenom thing.

    Even worse, ESPN Magazine's latest issue did a report on a 6th grader called J-Mychal Reese and touts him as the best 6th grade basketball player in America. How far down will these phenom rankings go?
    I heard lebron james was noticed by scouts before middle school.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,721
    My 10 year old brother made 23 consecutive free throws in my driveway, and he probably shoots a consitant 70% from the free throw line. By the time he's 18 he'll probably be the next JJ Reddick, right? Maybe ESPN can come over to my house an write an article on my little brother.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    42,527
    Quote Originally Posted by beachboy View Post
    I heard lebron james was noticed by scouts before middle school.
    Well, first time I heard of him was his freshman or sophomore season of HS when he made the cover of Sports Illustrated.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    a place inhibited by humans
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by chisox311 View Post
    My 10 year old brother made 23 consecutive free throws in my driveway, and he probably shoots a consitant 70% from the free throw line. By the time he's 18 he'll probably be the next JJ Reddick, right? Maybe ESPN can come over to my house an write an article on my little brother.
    Make scouts believe that he's the next JJ reddick and people will actually come.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2
    i have a cousin who's about 6 foot 3 and jus 13 years old.......and he plays da 2 spot aka da shooting guard spot and he's jus 14 years old and he wears size 14

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2
    he cud also shoot a very good jumpshot from da 3 point range.........and he cud really drive...i tink he cud be da nex kevin durant...and he cud really drive through da lane easy.......

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    South OC
    Posts
    4,245
    Quote Originally Posted by THE PEOPLE View Post
    I was reading about him a couple of days ago...UCLA is #1 on his list.

    Ok, i'll stop talking about UCLA now.
    Best quote in PSD history:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cut_La_Rock View Post
    Becoming a mod is the equivalent selling your soul to the devil for a handjob from your sister.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    18,272
    Quote Originally Posted by THE PEOPLE View Post
    I was reading about him a couple of days ago...UCLA is #1 on his list.

    Ok, i'll stop talking about UCLA now.
    According to ESPN, Ohio State is #1 on his list. They compare him to Chris Webber at this stage in his career.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    18,272
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedMarauder View Post
    The dude is only a sophomore in HS. Things are getting out of whack with this basketball phenom thing.

    Even worse, ESPN Magazine's latest issue did a report on a 6th grader called J-Mychal Reese and touts him as the best 6th grade basketball player in America. How far down will these phenom rankings go?
    No, he will be a Junior this upcoming year.

    I read that same article, and I went to the website where they got the info from, but they wanyed like $350 for like 1 year. Kiss my *** if you want that much.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    11
    he needs more time he can;t be a super star in a short time. he could reach his top and then fall down fast

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •